17 teaser

Cora's POV
•*•*•*•*•*•*•

When dad went out to find Cole I had to do so much fucking talking and shut from my family. I didn't want to talk about it with Greyson around in chance of frightening him. They asked anyway but since he was there they were a bit more cautious then what they'd usually ask.

"So Greyson when'd you move here" uncle gio asked.

"Not even a month ago" he said

"So that makes you fit to date my granddaughter" Nono asks

Greyson gulps and it's clear when dad isn't around there gonna be assholes. Great just great.

People then start asking questions and I hear Greyson quietly whimper next to me. This is what I wanted to avoid. Fucking asshole males of my family. My aunts are ok with him but nooo. My Nona is fine with him but nooo. They aggravate me sometimes.

I slam my hands down on the table

"Everyone shut up" I roar

Greyson looks at me and takes my hand in hopes of calming me down.

"We were just—" someone started.

"I don't care you're stressing both me an Greyson out. And your lucky we have a child here or I wouldn't have been as nice." I say glaring at my family.

"I'm not a child" nick pouted

"I know buddy I'm sorry." I tell him while he maintains his pout. I'll fix that later.

"If you'll excuse us" I said and Greyson got up with me and we left the room not before my mom called after us but when she did I ignored her.

We enter the game room or more specifically the hang out room where we do not permit adults or anybody who is not sibling or cousin. It's our escape from our family. We have a few of these rooms actually.

"They stress me out so much sometimes." I sigh angrily.

"Grey are you good."

He sighs. "I'm ok. I've been better and that actually went how I thought it would."

It did. How did he expect it to go?

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N

Hi  I'm so sorry that this is not a full chapter i was having problems with updating and even my writing wouldn't save properly and I'll finish the chapter soon ❤️❤️❤️