KILL ALL MEN pt2 (08/21/2020)

TW: Mentions of rape and assault, so please if you are not comfortable please skip!

Y/N's POV

"Ya, Spence, we have another one"

"Why am I not even surprised"

Whenever I got wind of a rape charge, and the man walking free I would give Spencer a call. I did end up creating an 'organization', I mean I did, but it only consists of 13 women. Hopefully overtime we can expand into something huge, where all men, or should I say are in cages, behind bars. But of course only the men who deserve it.

Spencer was the exception, and I guess his team. But Spencer was different. He was caring, understood why it is so hard to be a woman, and most importantly helped. Whenever I gave him a name he and his team would all put in their recommendations for him to have a harder sentence, and if denied, Penelope would find dirt on them.

I have grown quite fond of Spencer's team, sometimes I would even be invited out when they went to get a couple drinks. I am a complete lightweight, so I would typically just stay on the sidelines with Spencer. I would consider myself one of Spencer's friends.

I can't believe I am thinking this but 'I like Spencer, like, lile like' god how I hated that feeling. Like I am not supposed to like men, they are terrible, but on the other hand Spencer was perfect. He was sculpted by Gods, his hair flopped perfectly over his sunken eyes. I, I just feel so vulnerable around him.

It had been about four months since I first met Spencer, and I was walking to one of his teams to get togethers. I decided to take a shortcut and cross through a park that was near. It was barely lit, only a few light posts.

While I made my way through the park, I began to admire the trees. They were neatly lining the path I was on, they were just breathtaking. As my eyes gazed up towards the top of the trees, I felt someone cover my mouth, and consumed my body with their arms.

I was dragged into a nearby shrub located right behind one of the trees. The man was wearing a ski mask and zip tied my hands and feet together, after that he proceeded to shove a dirty rag in my mouth. My tears were flowing like a waterfall, my worst nightmare, happening all over again.

I tried to scream, I tried to run, but I was stuck, I was not getting out of this situation.

He began to pull my skirt down over my legs. I saw his eyes and they were filled with darkness, yet I could tell he was enjoying this. After he was done staring at me in my t-shirt and underwear, he tore my panties off. I was exposed, knowing what was to come.

He thrust himself into me, every time more painful from the last. I heard my phone go off, I saw a text on the screen but I could not see what it said. The man stopped abruptly and looked at my phone.

The text was from Spencer

'Hi! Just wondering if you are ok?'

The man smiled and he replied

'Yes, all good😊, but i can't make it tonight, sorry!'

Then he was on his way back to me, my fears becoming a reality.

Spencer's POV

"Guys, im not sure if y/n is ok?" Spencer nervously announced to the rest of his team

"Why would you say that" Penelope knew Spencer was a smart cookie, so if he was worried she was as well.

"Well she texted me that she couldn't make it, but her style of texting was different, and she used an emoji... She never uses emojis." Spencer had a pause then "I am going to walk over to her house"