2. The Offer

🎶I can't believe that I still want you🎶

Chapter 2: The Offer

(CALIFORNIA'S POV)

"I saw you on that billboard-and I must say, your a very pretty girl. With a little makeup, you could look almost exactly like on of One Direction's Girlfriends. We need a decoy to pretend to be that girlfriend, so that the real girlfriend doesn't get totally swarmed by fans. Are you up for it? Of course, you'll have to tour around the world with us...but we'll pay you quite a lot." The man, Paul, told me excitedly.

My mouth fell open in surprise. Tour around the world, sometimes disguised as one of this boybad's girlfriends. So that the real girlfriend wouldn't get killed by fans. I thought for a second-would that mean I would get swarmed by fans instead? I thought for a moment...no. Once they got close enough to me, they'd see that it wasn't the real girl. Hopefully. Why not?

My career want going any farther than billboards, anyway.

"Ok, sure." I agreed.

"Great! I'll be sending you an email about the details. If your wondering about how I got your phone number and email, your name was in the corner of the billboard. Just so you don't think I'm a creepy stalker man..." He chuckled. I laughed..Paul seems like a funny guy.

"Okay cool. See you then." I smiled, before hanging up. Well, I guess I just got another job.