24. I Love You

🎶Even if the skies, get, rough🎶

Chapter 24: I love her

(ZAYNS POV)

No. No, I will not accept this. My mind was overcome with frustration. Why wouldn't he understand? This was my life. My decisions. And I think I love Cali. I truly do. Taking an angry breath, I began to rant.

"Mr. Wikowski....I'm sorry, but isn't this MY career? And can't I do what I want to do with my life? I might loose some fans if I get together publicly with Cali. But the real fans, our true fans, will accept and support my decision. Like they did when Louis dated Eleanor. And when Liam dated Danielle. Why can't I date Cali? Give me one solid good reason why." I crossed my arms across my chest, staring down my stupid manager. Mr. Wikowski stayed silent for a moment before a sly smile slipped slowly across his face.

"Because you agreed. To the contract. That you would never date until we allowed it. And right now, we most certainly do not allow it." Mr. Wikowski smirked. Oh Sh*t. He had me stumped. But if he thought I was going to give up, he was dead wrong.

(CALIFORNIA'S POV)

Zayns face hardened at those words, his lips tightening into a thin straight line.

"You know what?" He said emotionlessly, standing up from his seat and turning to me. His expression softened when he met my eyes, and he leaned quickly in for a passionate kiss. We made out, snogged, right there in front of Baldie. We finally pulled apart, turning to look at Baldie. Baldie stared at us in absolute shock, his jaw hanging slack.

"I. love. her. and There. Is. Nothing. You can. Do about. It." Zayn said, giving me a peck on the lips between every word.

Wait...he loves me?