30. Coming Clean

🎶Do, you, think, of me....🎶

Chapter 30: Coming Clean

(ZAYNS POV)

*the next day*

She's so worth it. In every way. I don't care about the fans I'll probably lose. If their true fans, they'll support my decision. And being with Cali is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

"So boys, who's single?" The fake-looking blonde interviewer asked us all, her sickly smile seriously creeping me out. The dreaded moment had arrived. Slowly, Niall and Harry raised their hands.

"Oh? Hear that girls, Harry and Niall are single!" The lady smiled, giving a wink to the camera and the studio audience.

"But wait...Zayn? You've got a girlfriend?" The interviewer asked, her piercing eyes prying into my soul.

"Um, yeah. But the sad thing is, our relationship is a bit complicated." I confessed, before blurting the entire mixed up story. I finished the tale, my breath short. The studio was silent, except for the soft beep of recording cameras.

"I...see." The interviewer nodded slowly.

"Yeah. It's a wild tale, but yeah. Oh! I have photographic evidence!" I added.

"Oooh lookie who swallowed a dictionary today!" Niall teased.

"Be quiet. Could you put the pic on the screen, someone?" I asked, and instantly a pic appeared on the screen behind us. It was of Eleanor and Cali (who was dressed as El). Then next to that, a pic of just Cali without her Eleanor disguise.

"Well...I guess that seals it. Here that directioners? Zayn Malik is off the market." The lady smiled sickly again. I let out an inward sigh...now nothing would stand between me and Cali.