4. Best Begaviors

🎶Round and round, we're never gonna stop going🎶

Chapter 4: Best Behaviors

(ZAYNS POV)

"Boys, remember. Be on your best behavior, we need this girl to agree." Paul reminded us. The lads and I rolled our eyes.

"Whatever, Paul." Louis scoffed, kicking his feet up so his legs were laying across Niall.

"Louis, we're doing this for you, remember? Do you WANT Eleanor to be swarmed by fans?" Paul said indignantly, raising his eyebrows at Lou.

"Er....ok. Best behavior. Got it." Louis muttered, looking suddenly anxious.

"Is the girl hot?" Harry asked suddenly.

"Well if she looks like Eleanor, yeah she's hot." Louis added.

"She actually doesn't really look like Eleanor. The reason we want to hire her is because she carries herself like Eleanor. She even Walks a bit like Eleanor." Paul told us.

"With a wig and some makeup, she'll be able to pull of being a decoy wonderfully." He smiled. Suddenly, there was a knock at the studio entrance.

"Ahh, there she is!" Paul smiled excitedly, grabbing the door handle and yanking it open. My jaw must've dropped to the ground. An absolutely beautiful girl walked in, greeting Paul with a smile and a quick hello. She was completely and utterly stunning. Her hair was light chestnut brown, dyed blonde at the edges and reaching nearly past her shoulder blades.

She was wearing an Irish flag t-shirt that was tied just above her belly-button, and short jean shorts that showed off her perfect tanned legs. Holy. Sh*t. I tore my gaze from her for a moment and glanced at the other guys.

All the other guys had dropped their mouths open, staring at the girl. At least I wasn't the only one.

"So, your one Direction?" She asked us warmly. I hope I can find enough wit to speak to her...