27. A Filler Chapter :-P

🎶They got nothin on you, baby🎶

Chapter 27: A filler Chapter :-P

(CALI'S POV)

The boys and El took the news very well. They all had seen us kissing, and had had time to think on it.

"We knew you'd end up together." Eleanor nodded. Zayn and I both blushed, embarrassed.

"Oh sh*t, we've got a concert guys!" Niall announced In a panic.

"Crap." Zayn nodded, agreeing.

"C'mon!" Harry said, ushering everyone to follow him to the stadium. Eleanor laughed as Louis gripped her hand, tugging her excitedly towards the stadium.

"California! Hurry up, you were supposed to be in hair and makeup thirty minutes ago!" Lou Teasdale, the stylist, cried.

"Sorry!" I apologised sorrowfully, before following her to the chair where I was quickly 'Eleanor-ified'.

"Okay love, your done." Lou sing-songed, giving me a little push towards the back entrance to the concert. Thanking her, I rushed out from backstage into the crowd of fans. The whole place was chaotic, as was usual at the boys concerts. Little did I know how chaotic things were really going to get. The concert started and ended, and by the time it was over I had officially memorized all their songs. As was the routine, I let the stadium drain out of fans until only El and I were left. We started chatting (mostly about Zayn because El wanted gossip), and walked together backstage.

"El! Your just in time! Management encourages you to go sit with Lou while he's doing the meet and greet." A backstage worker grinned at el, gesturing to a table with a bunch of girls around it a few feet away.

"And Cali, you need to go change." The worker smiled. I nodded and agreement and was about to leave when I felt a familiar hand grab my hand. "Not without a kiss, babe." Zayn chuckled, pulling me into his chest.

"I've been waiting all night." And with that, he kissed me. Who knew that after that kiss, so much drama would arise.