8. Eleanor-ified

🎶you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven, for to long🎶

Chapter 8: Eleanor-ified

(CALI'S POV)

*Magic Time Skip*

"Zayn! C'mon could you please hurry up! Your first concert of the season is nearly starting and your fixing your hair...AGAIN. I swear, you look fine." I tried to convince Zayn. He looked absolutely perfect, as usual. I think, after all the chaos of the tour bus, I've developed a crush on Zayn. Just a little one, ya'know?

Ok...maybe a big crush. I mean, we nearly kissed for God's sake. And not to mention his killer looks, and perfect personality....heh. Lets just pretend I didn't say any of that, cool? Cool. Zayn smiled at me cautiously,

"are you sure I look ok?" He asked nervously.

"God Zayn, yes! Just go f*cking perform!" I cried. Zayn laughed and nodded before disappearing. I felt a light tug on my arm.

"California? You need to be in Hair and Makeup right now." I little Gray-haired woman told me strictly. I smiled a thin smile and ran off to get 'Eleanor-ified'. I seriously hope this Eleanor is pretty. After a few minutes in the hair and makeup area (many hands make light work, and there were like ten stylists), I was all set. I looked into the mirror and gasped...I looked literally nothing like me!

A lady pulled out a picture to compare...I looked almost identical to the girl in the picture, except for a few major differences (like our different colored eyes). Suddenly, my eyes bugged out of my head.

I looked like Eleanor CALDER? My best friend from Modelling school... I had totally lost contact with her! Maybe I would see her! I looked forward to that...I hadent seen her in ever. And she was dating Louis! Cute.

I studied the picture of her again, comparing it to my altered appearance. I was wearing the exact same outfit as her...cream coloured blouse and black skinny legging things. My hair (or wig, might I say) was the same shade of brown and curled exactly identically. The one difference were big, though.

My eyes color was green, but hers were brown. So fans could tell us apart, and not bother me that much. I stood up from the chair, thanking the stylists as I headed towards the backstage exit to my concert seat.

Show time.