31. Piggy Back Rides

🎶Give my all your love please...🎶

Chapter 31: Piggy Back Rides

(CALIS POV)

As soon as Zayn walked offstage, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. Zayn stumbled backward in surprise, but quickly recovered. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he pulled me close into his chest and continued to kiss me, sending a warm spread of affection through my body. We finally pulled away, ignoring the chatter of everyone around us (and the few clicks of cameras).

"I love you." Zayn mumbled softly, pressing his lips to my forehead softly.

"You know that, right?" He checked, gazing into my eyes.

"Yes. I love you too." I giggled.

"Good." He smiled, before turning around.

"Hop on babe." He grinned, gesturing to his back.

"What?" I laughed slightly.

"I'm giving my beautiful girlfriend a piggyback to the car, because I want to show her off." He stated with a smirk. Rolling my eyes, I hopped onto his back. Zayn charged through the crowds of the TV shows backstage crew. I laughed, burying my face into the crook of Zayns neck. Zayn was laughing too, occasionally rubbing a tiny circle around my ankle with his thumb as he ran.

"We're here." He announced, lowering me off his back.

"Zayn?" I asked softly, sliding my hands onto his chest.

"Yeah love?" Zayn asked softly, as I felt his heartbeat quicken.

"I love you. So much." I confessed, pressing my lips to his.