28. Media Meddling

🎶And I don't wanna miss a thing....🎶

Chapter 28: Media Meddling

(ZAYNS POV)

"Oh. Sh*t." I cried. The night had come and gone, the concert started and finished. It was the next morning, and I was sitting at the tour bus' little table and watching the news. I had thought i would see some story about 'Jelena's breakup or something.

The last thing I had expected was to see was Cali and I, kissing. Cali was still dressed up as Eleanor. The picture actually sent a warm fuzzy feeling into my stomach....but the news behind it certainly didnt.

"Member of the widely popular boyBand 'One Direction' has been seen kissing fellow boyBand member Louis' girlfriend, Eleanor Calder. Read more on our website." The cheery reporter ladies voice chirped over the television, writing out my doom. That wasn't Eleanor. I would never do that to Lou, I knew how much he loves her. And I already have Cali. She's the most perfect girl I could ever ask for. And now, media was ruining it. I quickly rubbed my temples, before calling Cali from the other room.

"What? That's insane!" Cali cried, frustrated, as I finished the story.

"I know." I mumbled sadly.

"We need to come clean. Tell the media about the Eleanor disguise. Go public." She recommended softly. I nodded grimly...it's the only way.

"But then fans will recognize me whether in disguise as El or not...my job would be useless. And I'd only be getting El into chaos too." She mumbled.

"Don't worry about it. Your my girl...I'll support you. Hey, maybe you can model with El! Both you and El could watch from backstage...I suppose. It's not as good seats as front row, but it's still good. And you can be my motivation." I winked at her. Giggling, she nodded.

"Let's call Simon." I grinned. We were in this huge, chaotic mess. But somehow, I was calm. Cali had this effect on me, and I honestly wasn't complaining.