3. Emails and Details

🎶Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke...🎶

Chapter 3: Emails and Details

(CALIFORNIA'S POV)

The next morning, I woke up to a bedroom full of glimmering sunlight. Letting out a gigantic yawn, I climbed out of bed and took a much-needed shower. After slipping into a change of clothes and grabbing some cereal, I sat down in front of the computer to check my email.

Logging in, my eyes sped past the spam mail and fashion newsletters until I fell upon the message I had been anticipating. 'Unopened Email From: Paul Higgins' I clicked on it swiftly. Instantly the message popped up.

I read the entire email, taking it in quickly.

'Dear Miss Rain, I've previously explained the details of this job to you, whether you choose to take it or not is up to you. Remember, you will be dressed to match the girlfriend of one of One Direction's band members, Eleanor. You won't have to dye your hair, we'll order a wig. All you must do is sit down at each One Direction concerts, walk around, and basically just show up. Please visit us (One Direction and crew) tomorrow afternoon as to tell us whether or not you accept our offer. OH MY GOSH. I've just written this and read it over...it sound so official! Ha...sorry love. See you tomorrow. -Paul Higgins, Tour Manager/Bodyguard of One Direction'

well...I guess I'd tell them my decision tomorrow. Although, I think I already know my answer...