7. Boredom, and Tickle Fights

🎶Lets go crazy crazy crazy... 🎶

Chapter 7: Boredom, and Tickle Fights ❤ #thedecoyfanficzayn

(CALI'S POV)

"FOOD FIGHT!" Louis cried, catapulting a handful of Cheetos at Niall. We were bored out of our minds, staring out the windows from time to time. Of course, this was the fourth time Lou attempted to start a food fight. Niall looked at the Cheetos which were now strewn all around him, casually picked one up and ate it. I let out a bored sigh before jumping to my feet.

"OK. I'm bored. I'll be in the bedroom if anyone needs me." I announced before running into the bedroom where the three bunkbeds were. I started unpack, setting my blankets and pillow onto my bunk. I had nearly finished when I felt who fingers prod my sides. I let out a spasm of movement and a laugh, trying not to fall over from the shock of the tazor.

"ZAYYYN!" I cried as I saw who had tickled me.

"What in the world was that for?" I questioned. Zayn shrugged, the corners of his mouth turned up in a smirk.

"I'm bored. So I tickled you. What are ya gonna do about it, Miss Rain?" He mocked.

"Oh, bring it on Malik." I winked, before throwing myself at him, tickling his sides. Thank God he's ticklish-if he wasn't, that'd be so awkward. Our tickle fight lasted a few minutes, before Zayn pinned me to the floor. We were laughing so hard my ribs hurt, and I didn't notice how close Zayn was until I stopped laughing.

His face was literally inches from my face...and he was slowly leaning in. both of our eyes fluttered closed...before a resounding knock pounded soon the door. We flung apart from each other, blushing furiously as Harry entered. "Oh, there you guys are. C'mon, we're here." He grinned.

I nodded an Zayn grunted as we followed him outside. What was that...did I nearly kiss Zayn? What in the world just happened...