6. Forbidden

🎶And your eyes look like coming home, oh🎶

Chapter 6: Forbidden

(ZAYNS POV)

"So this is the crib, homies?" Cali asked as soon as led her into the tour bus where we're staying. We all laughed at her horrid imitation of a gangster. That's something I admire about her...she isn't afraid of showing her goofy personality.

"Yup. The crew's tour bus ran out of room, so you get the extreme honor of staying with us." Harry said with a flirtaceous smile. Cali noticed Harry's flirty attempt a rolled her eyes. That's my girl. Wait...did I just call her 'my girl'? She's not my girl, nor will she ever be. She's off limits, Paul said so. Yet, I couldn't help but feel relieved that Cali was dismissing all of Harrys flirts. Harry should know that she's off limits to him to. He can be an idiot sometimes... Cali grinned and an evil glimmer flickered in her eyes.

"Have you guys claimed beds yet?" She asked slyly. I could see this coming...

"Not ye-" Liam started, but the words had barely made it out of his mouth when Cali catapulted herself at a bottom bunk of one of the three bunk beds.

"I claim this one." She smiled calmly. Everyone laughed at her dramatic flight. She certainly Is a crack-up, Louis has a run for his money. She was so attractive too, her brown/blonde hair flowing in slight waves down her shoulders.

I had this urge to run my fingers through it, just to see how it felt.... Oh my god, snap out of it Zayn! You barely know her. And besides...it's forbidden.