14. I Will Kiss Her

🎶Music is Better, and lights are brighter when you are near...🎶

Chapter 14: I Will Kiss Her

(ZAYNS POV)

My heart hurt. It had sped up so damn fast when I was about to kiss Cali. But yet again, someone interrupted us just as it was about to happen. The thing was...everything we had nearly done was forbidden. I couldn't kiss her...or ask her to be mine. Because Paul had forbidden it.

Why? Because, management wanted me to be single. The problem is....my heart is telling me to break the rules.

To just kiss Cali, f*ck managements rules. I was falling for California Rain, hard and fast. But did she feel the same way? She didn't resist when we nearly kissed, twice. That had to count for something, right?

The thing was...I had no idea about her side of the story. There was only one way to find out. I need to kiss her.

(CALIFORNIA'S POV)

I had just left the bus, gripping Zayns hand lightly. We were running to hide from the boys and Eleanor, who found it necessary to chase us because we had broken their precious DVD player.

Laughing, we ran until our ribs hurt. The tour bus was barely in sight, and we were hiding behind a cute little diner. Zayn smiled down at me, sending smilie butterflies into my stomach.

"Since their gonna take a while to calm down, fancy a dinner with me?" He winked. I giggled and nodded, blushing. This would be interesting, if not amazing.