26: To Much

🎶I'm in love, and always, will be🎶

Chapter 26: To Much

(ZAYNS POV)

She loves me too. This was to much to handle...I couldn't reply with words so I simply pressed my lips to hers with the most passion I could possibly muster.

"Your beautiful. And perfect. And sweet. And graceful. And absolutely the best girl I could ever have. And I love you." I blurted, unable to restrain the string if words from escaping my mouth. A smile crept onto my girlfriends flawless pink lips as she giggled.

"Your handsome. And kind. And perfect. And absolutely the best boyfriend I could ever have. And I love you too." She murmered, her lips inches from mine. My mind was barely processing what I was doing. I needed more of Cali...more. I craved her touch. I pulled her into my chest, hugging her as if I would never let go.

She loves me. She. Loves. Me.

I couldn't stop repeating those three perfect words constantly in my head. Letting out a contented sigh, I have her a little butterfly kiss and pressed my lips to her forehead before grasping her hand.

"Let's go. Tell the boys the whole truth. And the good news about management letting us off the hook." I suggested. Cali smiled and nodded, pecking my lips quickly in return. She's amazing. So amazing. I love her from the very bottom of my heart. Our hands interlocked, we walked up the tour bus steps and into the bus to tell the boys the details.

Well...not ALL the details.