12. CLIFFHANGEEERRR

🎶Imma break it down for you and get a little deeper...🎶

Chapter 12: CLIFFHANGER MWAHAHA

(CALI'S POV)

Zayn reluctantly trudged over to fix the DVD player.

"GUYS IM GONNA GET POPCORN!" Harry announced, leaping up.

"WAIT, I wanna come. I want my own bag of popcorn." Niall added, jumping up from his seat on the couch and running after Harry.

"Oh god...don't kill anyone!" Liam cried anxiously, standing up to mentor the two reckless guys.

"Kill anyone? Ha! Not without me." Louis scoffed jokingly, grabbing Eleanor's hand (El had dropped by to visit, even though she stayed in the crew tour bus [dont ask me why]) and pulling her with him to the tiny kitchen. So, it was just Zayn and I. I don't know if he'd figured out my little crush on him. I sure hope not.

"So your the designated DVD-player fixer?" I tried to make conversation.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I guess so...because whenever one of the other lads try to fix it, they make the problem worse." Zayn smiled at me.

"Ah, that makes sense." I made a face, making Zayn chuckle.

"Hey, um, can you help me with thi-OH MY GOD." Zayn was cut off midway through his sentence as the DVD player emitted a shower of sparks before promptly exploding. I'm not joking. The entire freaking thing just tore itself apart in a firework of sparkling heat. Zayn flung himself across the room, landing with his arms on either side of me, his face inches from mine. Oh god, not this situation again.

Zayns eyes changed from shocked, to confused, to debateful

(A/N: haha just made that word up, Mwahaha! Oops...I just kinda ruined a moment. Nvr mind.). His eyes flickered lightly to my lips and back. He leaned in a little closer...

\\\CLIFFHANGER! Ooh I feel evil. I'm sorreh...