29. Uncle Si

🎶Find out what it means to me🎶

Chapter 29: Uncle Si

(CALIS POV)

My world felt like it was spinning lopsidedly through space. Zayn and I were going public. We, somehow, were going to come clean about the Eleanor Disguise scheme. Hey, that kinda rhymes! I'm so lame... Pulling myself out of my thoughts, I snuggled deeper into Zayn's arms as he called Simon.

"Uncle Si!" Zayn said into the phone.

"Zayn. How are you?" Simons voice asked from Zayns iPhone.

"I'm actually in quite a big mess." Zayn admitted, before plunging into a deep explanation of how it all happened. The line was silent for a moment before Simon let out a sigh.

"This truly is a mess. How did you manage to get into this mess?" Simon asked, his time flat.

"I don't know. I'm really sorry sir. I guess I just kind of...fell for her." Zayn muttered sheepishly, blushing as he stole a glance at me. I felt my heart flutter a bit with this words.

"I understand. You know Zayn, there isn't an easy way out with this. We can try out hardest, but the public might not believe your story. You'd better publicize it fast. Why don't I set an interview up for the lads and you tomorrow?" Simon asked. Zayn nodded vigorously.

"That'd be wonderful." He said into the phone.

"Great. I'll text the time to you lot tomorrow. Say hello to that girl of yours too. If your going through all this trouble for her, she must be worth it." Simon said, his voice a bit cheerier. Zayn shot me a wink and said into the phone,

"oh trust me, she's worth it. Thanks uncle Si." And with that, he hung up the phone.