epilogues.

hey guys! we made it to the confusing epilogues!

here's the list of epilogues so you can choose which you prefer to read (unless you want to read all of them ;0)

1 - Lily riding a broomstick with James for the first time

2 -  Their Wedding Day

3 -  Their Sacrifice to Harry

4 - Watching Harry in The Afterlife

5 - Going to Harry's Wedding in The Ressurection Stone

there won't be a word count for each epilogue, but everything is 5,015 words :) enjoy!!

~1. Bringing her along.

"I'm proud of your decision," said James as he was bringing Lily to the Quidditch pitch under the Invisibility Cloak

"I'm proud of your decision," said James as he was bringing Lily to the Quidditch pitch under the Invisibility Cloak. It was an early Saturday morning when both of them woke up extra early and James had the idea of bringing Lily on a ride with his broom. He pulled off the Cloak for both of them.

Lily felt terrified since she never had a good time when riding brooms, especially seeing other players fall off during a Quidditch match. "I'm scared, I'm only doing this to make you happy."

"And you are making me happy, believe me," said James. They had arrived at the Quidditch pitch as the sun was barely rising. Lily had one of James's sweaters on since it was extremely cold that morning.

They went through the opening where the usual players go out from, Lily beginning to shake. She couldn't tell if she was cold or it was because of how scared she was.

"I never had a good time with brooms," she admitted while they were in the middle of the pitch. "What if I fall off?"

"I'm not letting you fall off, okay? It's not going to be scary, you've seen my Quidditch games all the time," he winked.

"I feel like a maniac."

"You'll be okay. Just hold on to me and everything will be fine."

Lily couldn't believe what she was doing right now, but James had given her a small kiss on the forehead before hoping onto his broom. "Come on, Lils," he said as he offered his hand.

She took it hesitantly, moving and sitting behind James. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly, leaning her head on his back and closing her eyes.

"Lily, please don't try to suffocate me or else we could fall off."

Lily's grip went even tighter around his waist, being even more scared to be on the broom. "Why'd you have to fucking say that?!"