Chapter 11

First morning of Technoblade's new life was filled with sunlight and sweet flower smell coming from nearby meadow. The sun has been peeking through the window since six o'clock, making him stand up from bed and close the curtains so he can get least a few minutes of calm napping before facing the consequences of yesterday's actions.

He laid on the hospital bed, thinking about everything and getting progressively more anxious with every passing minute. The scenes from previous night were practically stuck on loop in his head, making him unable to relax, only the thought of him showing up in the village again made him extremely uncomfortable. 

'I messed up' his head told him, making his body tense up. He remembered villagers' eyes on him, their silent gazes on his pale face as he talked about his life, voice trembling and getting quiet until he was unable to speak. Then the panic attack happened. 

He did not know about the reaction he got from the people that watched him run away, but he was pretty sure that they are now convinced that he's a fucking loser. 

'A little crybaby.' he thought. 'That's what I am.'

Another realization came over him; Dream now knows his little secret. And they also cuddled in the alleyway for like half an hour.

The memory made his cheeks heat up almost immediately, making him bury his face into pillow to stop himself from frustrated screaming. He felt like an idiot. After all those years of him dreaming about coming back from his little hiatus, being all dramatic, badass and scary, he came here, got shot by some Willy Wonka looking idiot, had a panic attack in front of dozens of people and then cuddled with his "enemy".

Techno whined loudly, scaring kids standing outside his window that were thinking that he was still asleep. He just noticed shadows their sillhouettes casted on the thin curtains, ducking under the window like he was stupid enough to not see them. Techno just smiled as he realized what was happening. After years of thinking that every single sound was someone coming after him was this a pleasant surprise. He actually loved kids, but he wasn't sure about the way they would react to him, big burly guy, suddenly opening the window. 

Curiosity made his anxiety dissapear, making him stand up from his bed and open the curtains and window, uncovering bunch of little kids that were trying to catch a glimpse of new guy in the village. Their eyes widened as they saw him looking down at them, looking scared as hell but then giggling as he pretended to get scared.

"Jesus you scared me!" he faked being startled, making all of them look super proud of themselves. "What are you kiddos doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your parents?"

They all just shrugged, looking excited. "Mr. Dream sent us with this." small girl handed him a little piece of paper with writing on it. Techno raised his eyebrow, taking the piece of paper and reading Dream's message that simply said ‚Meet me at the bonfire for the breakfast, I left you some clean clothes.'

But where?" he mumbled to himself, immediately seeing another kid reach out to him and hand him a bag that looked heavily stuffed. He just nodded, taking it and thanking the kids as they watched his every move, suddenly looking astonished.

What are you all looking at?" he looked confused at their little faces.