Chapter 36 || Let Go

QUIRO

"Kuya! Nagtext si Inspector Norman! May nagpunta daw sa presinto kanina at nagsumbong tungkol sa isang kidnapping sa isang abandonadong bodega! Baka nandon sina Driss!"

I immediately grab my jacket then went outside after what Keighfer said. My parents will be left here in the house with Rio while me and Keighfer are the one who's going to check the said abandon warehouse. Kris's parents are already informed about their daughter's abduction. I heard they hired a private investigator to find Kris as early as now.

I already call my other brothers to tell them what happened. They said their coming home and will help to find the two. I've been so worried after Keighfer told us what happened. Conny, Driss's assistant in her cafe called Keighfer earlier to tell him what happened to her boss. Keighfer said that they were 4 armed man entered the café and force Kris and Driss to come with them inside the black van. It's been 3 hours since they got abducted but we never receive any calls from the kidnappers.

What worries me more is Kris's condition. As what she told me earlier, she got abducted before too. Even if she didn't tell, I know it's been traumatizing for her to be abducted once again. We received a text from the inspector, he works in the police station and he's also a great friend of Keighfer's family. He sent us a current address whom I think is the said abandon warehouse. I stepped on my gas and drove my car to that place as fast as I can.

When we got in the address the inspector texted, police cars and ambulance are already parked near the warehouse. Keighfer hurriedly stepped out from the car after I parked. When I saw the inspector talking to someone I immediately called Keighfer. He then ran towards the direction and hugged the person in front of the inspector. It's my sister. It somehow made me feel relief seeing that she's okay now, but, where's Kris?

I roamed around my eyes to look for the woman I wanted to see since then but I just couldn't see her. My attention got distracted by a woman shouting in tears while being held by her husband.

"Where's my daughter! Please tell where is she! Kris!"

It's Kris's parents. Her mom looked so devastated while her father looked so worried with a teary eye while hugging her wife in the back.

"Emmanuel yung na'tin! Asan na si Kris!"

"Maghunos dili ka Chantel."

"Hindi! Nawala na nga si Kairen satin pati ba naman si Kris? Hanapin mo ang anak ko Emmanuel! Hanapin mo!"

I didn't notice that a tear suddenly fell on my cheek as I looked how her parents shred a tears for her. I immediately wipe it out and approached my sister who is sitting at the back of the ambulance while being covered by a white towel on her shoulders. She was crying so hard that's why I immediately showed up.