Chapter 16 || Work

QUIRO

I just arrived at our house. I immediately went inside only to see Keighfer walking in my direction.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Kuya."

"What are you doing here? I thought you'll be here next week? What's with the sudden visit? And are you with Driss and Rio?" I ask and look at his back to check if his with my sister and niece but he just shook his head for an answer.

"No kuya, Driss is kinda busy with the wedding preparation and she's with Rio. I just drop myself here to get the cake mommy baked for her favorite grandson." He then showed me a box that he's holding. "Ikaw kuya? Sa ospital ka galing? Nagkausap na ba kayo ni Kris?" I let out a small laugh as I remembered our talked earlier.

"Yeah we talked already."

"Buti na abutan mo na. Matik pa naman ang isa na yun kung umiwas sayo." Keighfer said with a smirk on his face.

Yup. I know she's avoiding me for the past days, I just didn't tell her that earlier. I know she's taking some papers in the hospital just to make herself busy. Even if the papers are not in her field of medical she still on for it. I also know that her assistant told her about me coming inside her clinic one day. I heard her assistant, she's talking to her on the phone. That's why I decided to give her some space. For her to think and to breath.

I've decide to divert my attention for the mean time to our business. I manage to go to different countries to check our chains of hospital. I manage to attend some business conference, loads of paper works and some important calls. I did a very well job for the couple of days. But when my secretary told me that I already have a clear schedule for 2 weeks I immediately flew my way back here. I think those days without me is enough for her already.

"So sinabi mo na rin sa kanya na gusto mo siya?" I smirk before I nodded at his question.

"Yup."

"Nice! So ano na kuya?" He asked that made me confuse.

"What?" He then looked so shocked at my answer to his question. What? I just don't get what his trying to say.

"Diba? Sabi ko sayo na kilalanin mo siya. Ano na nakuha mo?"

Oh. That's what he's talking about huh?