Chapter 14|| Noisy Brat

QUIRO

Sitting inside my room while thinking of what I said earlier. I feel so damn stupid for saying those things. She might misinterpret it or worst! I sigh and lay myself in the bed behind me. My head is in turmoil again because of her. For the past weeks I've been doing stupid and un me things because of her. Everything that around me is because of her. Her and her and her. The woman who is very opposite of who I am. The woman who is so loud and hard headed. And the woman who build a house in my mind for the past weeks.

What did she do to me? Is the magic mom's talking about last last week affecting me? But I can't. It's wrong. I'm still thinking and searching for the right answer in my head when I heard three knocks on my door that made me glace to the door. The door slightly opened and reveal half of Keighfer's body.

"Hey. Can I enter?" I gave him a thumbs up. He then entered my room and walked his way to my bookshelf. He's now leaning against it while raising one of his eyebrow at me. 

"What?" I boredly ask.

"Kris is acting weird. Nagsimula ito nung bumalik sila ni kuya Matt galing dito sa loob. Did you know what happened to her kuya?" He ask. But base on his teasing reaction, I know he already have a clue.

"I don't know. Ask her yourself." He chuckle at my answer then slightly shook his head.

"I did kuya, I really did but this is the first time that she didn't answer me. Mukha siyang constipated kanina at yun ang unang beses na nakita ko siyang tahimik at malalim ang iniisip."

"And you think that I'm the reason why she's acting weird?" He smirk then nodded. I sigh at his reaction then chose to sit on the bed rather than stay lying. "Okay fine. It's my fault." His smirk grow bigger like my answer really hit his prediction.

"What did you do kuya?" He walked towards me and sat down right next to me.

Should I tell him? Well there's nothing wrong with me telling Keighfer about what happened earlier. He's not like Alvis who is not a very trusty person when it comes to secrets and uncertain things. 

"I kinda, uhmmm--told her something inappropriate." I turned to him to see how he react to what I said but he just looked straight at me as if he's waiting for me to say the next thing. This is really frustrating and here I am, no right to complain because I am also the one who created this problem. "I told her that I I'm willing to trade my should just to taste her. I think she misinterpret it or something. Damn this filthy mouth." Laughing, he tapped me on the shoulder and shook his head.

"So gusto mo si Kris kuya?" Kunot noo ko siyang tinignan.

"What? No. I just told her that--that---

"That you like her. Kung hindi lang madumi ang utak ko at mag-iisip ako ng mabuti tungkol sa sinabi mo sa kanya ang lalabas na kahulugan dun ay gusto mo siya at kaya mong isugal ang kaluluwa mo para lang makasama siya. Mali ang ginamit mong salita kuya eh. Dapat kasi 'have' hindi 'taste'. Nagulat siguro yun." I averted my eyes from him then shook my head.