Chapter Seven

Ciels POV

My voice had trailed off along with my eyes. The blue seemed to take over me, from my eyes to every inch inside of me. Taking me into a deep blue sea of my own. An ocean of tears that I would never let escape. That I would never show anyone, only to make sure that they knew that I wasn't weak. That I am strong enough to hold them in, to keep them to myself. I felt like I was drowning in the liquid. Not being able to swim back up from the feelings and emotions I was unable to express to the girl rowing in the boat above me. She seemed like she was in peace, the boat was over flowing in roses that had charmed her. The red represented love, but the kind I wasn't capable of giving to her. These roses were given with pure affection and sacrifice, from the heart of an individual that had always remained in her beloved dreams. Desperately I wanted that to be me, but I had exceeded the knowledge that I would never have the accessibility to enter the deeper picture into her life. For my roses would be handed down with thorns. And with every prick, a drop of blood fell. The blood full of regret, anger, and pain. I'm poison. For my looks is what attracts the eyes of those who are naive. And for those who don't see the thorns. They pick me and fail to keep. Dropping me to run away from the pain I had given to them. But a certain individual decided to stay. Were they uninformed that I'm hurting them? My hideous form causing them to bleed endlessly. Tears and blood, that's all it is. I choked on them, needing the help of oxygen to be able to say what I needed to say. But it was clear like the sky that was held above the sea, I was far from getting the breath I needed to take. But the breath I didn't deserve to have. The wave rocked me at an unsteady pace, leaving me unaware of where this unknown sea was taking me. In the rocking waves I could hear her voice echoing around me, mysteriously blending in with the ocean's moving liquid. I wanted to get closer, to comprehend what exactly she was saying. But I believed that a sinful person that is greedy to be delighted in an embrace such as hers, should be ashamed for sin and deserves to drown in it. Thy no exquisite creature such as her self should be feared in a face as my own. But how unfair. How could thoughts of her overflow in my mind but I wouldn't allow myself to let those dreams come true. Perhaps the urge of a future regret kept me miles away. A fair lady that held me back enough to keep me from trying to hold onto my loyalty.

One of the blossoms fell off the moving watercraft, since so much love was being given. It sank to me, my pale fingers gently touched it's soft glowing red color. This was the only thing that could keep me closer to her. Without hurting her in any kind of way. Although I had managed to hurt myself. I have now come to realize that this was a blossom I had given her. For my finger had began to bleed at the prick from the thorn. Now I see why this rose was the one that had fallen. It was fate. She tossed this aside because she was full aware that I didn't belong to her. That I don't deserve her. I have made a choice to fall off my boat of over flowing love that was being given to me by someone else, but I didn't want it. So my karma has come to me. Showing me that only fate can choose where you go. You can't.

The flowing red liquid danced around me. My scent lead creatures more powerful than myself to me. Ones that didn't belong to any sort of God. But in the dark depths of the sea. The unforgettable creatures that only appear at the right moments, to drag you down further into your own misery. The light begins to fade, proving that there is no hope for you to hope for. Now I to will belong to the darkness of the depths of the sea. And the only thing I have left for myself is the rose I had given to someone I loved, but is now tossed aside. Now have come to a belief where I know that my love will never be strong enough for a lady such as her.