Chapter Twelve

"U-uh..yes! I believe my parents are in here for something very important." You had hoped that he would buy it. You could feel a light drop of sweat slide down your face, feeling anxiety rise within you.

It took him a few moments before he nodded. "Very well then."

He didn't bother to care anymore, he just simply walked off without thinking any more of it.

Great. Now you had to find Ciel, without getting seen by your father.

The same man that you had bumped into walked over to the door, standing there.

Who was he talking to?

You peered over a bit, to get a better view.

There was a small blond boy, with a taller raven-haired man.

'Huh?'

"Th - The complete flame in our chests..." The boy began.

"Shall not be extinguished by anyone.."

"We are..."

"We are.."

"The Phoenix!"

The three individuals formed into a strange pose. One that had caused you to giggle into your hand.

What was the purpose of that?

"Welcome to the Aurora Society!"

The small boy turned away in embarrassment.

Did you know him?

You wanted to get closer but immediately stopped yourself when you heard obnoxious laughing.

You let out a gasp and merely froze.

Your father was laughing hysterically at the two men, which only received glares from them.

"I'm afraid if I laugh any harder, I may just do myself an injury!"

"Undertaker?!" The boy gasped.

"Ciel." You said under your breath, so it was him. But what on earth was he doing in that wig? Was he going under cover? Why is he in here anyways?

"This is unexpected what brings you here?" Sebastian asked.

"I suppose you could call it professional curiosity."

Curiosity? You call a business trip curiosity?

"Hospitals are some of an Undertaker's best customers, as you must know."

"I am interested in the society's activities, what can you tell me about them?" Ciel asked.

He knew about this?

Well, probably. He was the Queens guard dog. Could she have sent him here to take care of this?

"Steady now," Undertaker teased, "You know I won't give you any information without proper payment." Undertaker giggled and tapped his long black nail on the corner of his mouth.

Ciel growled. "You just laughed for a whole minute straight!"

"I suppose that's true." Your father stated calmly, not giving any reaction to the young teens yelling.

"But maybe just another pose..for old times sake?"

The earl blushed of embarrassment. "Not a chance!"

You jumped up a little, feeling a hand being placed on your shoulder.

"Pardon me, but, are you new to the society?"