Chapter Eleven

You sat at the round table next to Ronald, your head resting on the table. Surrounded by people that you didn't even know.

They talked loudly, like the rest of the people in the room.

Beer was spilt on the floor and sometimes left on the table.

The smell ached in your nose.

From days counting its been..

"{Y/N}, it's already been three whole weeks, and you still haven't talked to him." Ronald rested his arm on the chair, holding his large quart pewter tankard measure in one hand. The beverages' fuzz peered over the top.

You looked at him, furrowing your brows. "Ronald, it's been three weeks and you still can't call Ciel, Ciel?"

"Aw! Is this your little sista?" The brunette spoke with a strange accent, looking at the green-eyed reaper. Her brown eyes glowing brightly at him, along with her big smile.

Ronald chuckled. "No, although she sometimes makes it feel that way."

'What was that supposed to mean?'

You looked at him strangely, confused more than ever.

The girl only laughed. "You're such a kick!"

You rolled your eyes.

Everytime, every single damned time you spotted Ciel. Elizabeth was right there! You couldn't even get near him! Not once! You finally decided to take a break. And followed Ronald around.

He looked at you. "C'mon, go."

"You're not a very encouraging friend."

He checked the time on his watch. His eyes widened.

You watched him bring his wrist down to your face. You read the time.

'Shit!'

You completely forgot about the sinking! But how?! That's all this trip was about for the reapers. Was to collect the souls.

You were just so caught up into trying to go up to Ciel.

"That's it. I'm going." You stood up from your chair, leaving it pulled out.

"Am I still not that encouraging?" Ronald asked.

You shook your head, smirking.

You ran out to the main area. Looking down at all the people from the second floor. This was usually dinner serving hour.

You tapped your fingers along the rail.

Only soon to find a curly-haired girl dragging someone along with her.

Hm, of course.

Elizabeth had been dragging Ciel around like he was her little dog.

You kept your eye on them, moving closer to the steps.

You saw Elizabeth run away cheerfully, heading towards the desserts table.

Perfect!

This was your moment!

You walked down a few more steps before seeing Sebastian walk up to Ciel.

"You too, Sebastian?!" You complained to yourself.

You ignored the man walking up the stairs with an empty glass, who was staring at you from overhearing your complaining.

You looked at him and smiled awkwardly, not really helping the situation.

You looked back down only to see Ciel and Sebastian beginning to go up the stairs.

"Shit!"

You ran back up, stumbling into the large hallways.

You panicked as you hid yourself in one of the storage closets.

A bunch of strange supplies was all packed together, you tried your best not to step on anything.

Where were they going?

You smelt Sebastian's demon scent pass by as both him and the young Earl made their way deeper into the hallway.

Huh?

You peeked out of the closet slowly.

They both turned the corner.

You couldn't lose them. You dashed out of the closet and ran in the direction they did, not bothering to close the door.

Down the next hallway was a big door, loud noises was coming from it. How did they manage to run down the hallway so quickly?

What was going on in there?

After taking note of your surroundings you walked faster, soon reaching the door.

Hesitantly, you opened it.

'Did they go in here?'

A few people turned to look at you, gazing down at you with a slight disgust look.

What was their problem?

You rolled your eyes.

Great, now how in the world are you supposed to find him in this mess?

A slight unsettling giggle ran in your ears.

"Huh?"

You turned around only to see your father in the huge crowd.

"Shit!"

You were nearly five feet away from him, you turned back around and dashed by a few people.

Being the clumsy person you were, you can into a taller man holding a glass of wine.

'Umph'

He had almost knocked you to the floor.

"E-Excuse me sir." You looked up at him, apologizing.

He only presented a cold face. "Are you supposed to be in here?" He asked.

"U-uh..yes! I believe my parents are in here for something very important." You had hoped that he would buy it. You could feel a light drop of sweat slide down your face, feeling anxiety rise within you.

It took him a few moments before he nodded. "Very well then."

He didn't bother to care anymore, he just simply walked off without thinking any more of it.

Great. Now you had to find Ciel, without getting seen by your father.