Tony's POV
Mike pulls me closer to him and I mumble "you smell good" draping my arm across his stomach. He mumbles "you're cute" kissing my forehead, making me blush. I lay my head on his chest, curling into his side a little bit. I loosely grab his chin, tracing my thumb over his bottom lip lightly. He kisses my thumb, making me giggle quietly, hiding my face in his chest. He chuckles softly, saying "you're so pretty." I look up, blushing and he kisses me. Mike mumbles "you smell like a hospital but you taste good." I chuckle mumbling "thanks, my back was covered in rubbing alcohol earlier so, whoops." Mike chuckles saying "I figured it was" kissing my forehead. He mumbles "is there actually a ninja turtle there or were you messing with everyone?" I say "nope, theres a ninja turtle" yawning and closing my eyes. He says "you weren't kidding?" I say "no, wanna see?" He says "I have to see this" and I turn over, away from him and he shines his phone light on my back mumbling "you really weren't kidding. You got a lot done though, how long were you there?" I say "6 hours, is it cool, I'm not allowed to look at it till Friday when I get the rest done?" Mike says "its cool" kissing me. I yawn and he mumbles "you tired?" I nod and he says "then go to sleep, babydoll" kissing my forehead. I nod, eventually falling asleep as I listen to his light breathing.
The next morning
Mike groans saying "I have to go home to get ready." I pull him closer to me and he says "I'll see you at school, ok? I have to go make fun of Vic for a little bit." I chuckle saying "ok" smiling. He smiles, kissing me. Mike gently rubs my side and he mumbles "I'll see you later" kissing my forehead. He gets up and I just stare at his chest and lips. He chuckles and leans down to kiss me. I blush and he pulls away, pulling a shirt on. He leaves and I get up. I groan mumbling "my back is sore" and I go to the kitchen. Mom says "can I see your back?" I say "sure" turning around. She says "wow, that guys really good at his job, it looks awesome, bud." I say "he really is" chuckling. Mom says "what does the turtle look like?" I show her behind my ear and says "aww its cute, how long were you there?" I say "about 6 hours" and I go back to my room to get dressed. I put on a loose cut off shirt, jeans, SnapBack, and vans. I go back to the kitchen and I say "I'm leaving" grabbing my skateboard. Mom says "k, bye, love you" kissing my temple. I say "love you too mom" quietly. I leave and go to school mumbling "ugh, I don't want to" as I walk up to Jaime. Jaime says "you don't want to what?" I say "be here" leaning against him. He says "why?" I say "I just don't want to" leaning my head on his shoulder. He says "how long were you there?" I say "6 hours, hoping to get the next 8 Friday." Jaime rubs my lower back saying "you'll get through it, its like this every time, you'll be over it by tomorrow." I say "I know but its just uncomfortable." We go over to the other guys and the girls. Vic says "Mike would not shut up this morning" making us chuckle. Vic says "mom almost hit him though, now that was funny." We chuckle and Kellin says "all of it was funny." I yawn quietly and Oli says "that was so cute" and they all awwww, making me blush and shake my head. Danny says "that was so weird" and we all laugh. Mike makes his entrance and I mumble "does this happen everyday?" Vic says "yup" chuckling and rolling his eyes. I chuckle quietly at all the girls noticing he's done with them. He's just been staring at me the whole time since he walked in. I blush, looking down. Mike comes up to me, quietly saying "can we talk?" I say "sure" biting my lip. We go outside and I sit against the wall of the school, he sits in front of me. I say "what? You're scaring me." He chuckles saying "I just wanted to say hi, babydoll" kissing me. He mumbles "how are you feeling, baby?" I mumble "good, just a little sore" burying my face in his shoulder. He kisses my cheek mumbling "I'm sorry" rubbing my side. I say "its ok" quietly. Mike says "you're so cute" kissing me. I blush, he runs his thumb over my lips gently. I lick his thumb, making us chuckle. He squeezes my hand and kisses me, mumbling "I think we should go in." I say "I don't want to" hugging him. He mumbles "I know, babydoll but the bell rings in like 2 minutes" kissing me. I say "fine" and we go in. Kellin says "what did you talk about?" Vic says "spill it!" Oli says "come on, please?" Danny says "please?!" I look at Jaime, raising an eyebrow. He says "I know what happens if I ask so I'm not going to." I say "exactly" smiling. I say "why does everyone want to know so badly?" Mom taught me this, she uses it for her job a lot, if they ask you a question you don't want to answer, you ask another question until you get what you want. I don't want to answer so I'm gonna ask. Jaime chuckles, immediately knowing what I'm doing. Kellin says "uh, cause we want to know?" I say "ok but whats it to you?" Mike chuckles and Kellin says "ok, I wasn't ready for that, I'm out." The bell rings and Mike and I walk to class together. He says "where did you learn how to do that? Teach me." I chuckle saying "my mom, she has to use it a lot for work, if you don't want to answer a question, ask another one until they give you the answers without you having to. It makes anyone give you all the answers or makes them give up so you don't have to answer them anymore" quietly. Mike says "thats smart" and we go to class.