A few months later
Tonys POV
I somehow ended up with Raven, home alone, and nothing to do. I say "what should I do?" Raven giggles and I say "how about homework till we get hungry then some more?" She smiles and I chuckle saying "k" and we go up to my room to do homework. I put my glasses on and Raven looks at me, giggling even more. I smile, doing my work. After a while I say "I'm hungry, what do you think?" She just blinks and we go to the kitchen. I say "are you hungry?" She giggles and I say "I take that as a yes" putting one of her bottles in the microwave. I say "are you allowed to have like actual food yet? I'm curious, are you going to answer me?" She giggles and I say "you aren't going to answer me, Raven, no you aren't." She blinks and the microwave beeps. I test the bottle on the back of my hand and I say "you want this?" She giggles and I say "yeah?" I give it to her saying "I really wish you could hold this, I'm hungry." I chuckle saying "yeah, I'm hungry too" sitting on the couch. I kiss her forehead saying "I'm hungry. You're so mean to me." She just blinks and I say "I'm just kidding" rolling my eyes. I smile and I say "you done? What day is it?" I take the bottle away from her and she seems satisfied so I put the bottle back in fridge. I say "am I allowed to give you real food?" I take out leftover tacos cause I don't feel like cooking. I take off a small piece of a tortilla saying "try this" giving it to Raven. She smiles after eating it and I say "good?" She giggles and I say "I can't give you anything else cause of spices and I know I shouldn't give you any of that." I chuckle and I say "what day is it cause I think theres school tomorrow?" I check my phone saying "Sunday, darn. There is school tomorrow" as I eat tacos. She makes a noise and I say "you want more?" Raven immediately stops and I say "yeah, yeah, one second" giving her another piece. She giggles and I say "definitely Mexican" laughing and I say "or you just like tacos but you're also Mexican so, whatever you want to blame it on, go for it." I finish the tacos and she giggles. I smile saying "you're so cute" making her giggle. I say "yes, you are, Raven." My mom and Shane get back from work and mom says "who's this cutie?" I say "have you met her yet?" Mom says "no! Shes cute though!" I chuckle saying "this is Raven, wanna hold her?" Mom says "uh, yes" and I hand her over. Mom says "awww, hi, honey" making Raven giggle. Mom says "awww. Where'd she come from?" I say "Narnia" rolling my eyes. Mom says "ohhhh, shes Alex's small one right?" I nod and Shane says "how old is she?" I say "a few months I'm pretty sure." I hear a knock at the door and I say "I'll get it" going to the door. I open it and its my dad. He says "hey, how are you holding up?" I say "good, you?" He says "good, just dealing with work stuff and everything." I say "yeah, I'm not doing much" chuckling. I say "homework" laughing. We laugh and he says "just came to see how you were doing, dude." I smile saying "thank you" awkwardly. He chuckles saying "I'll see you around" leaving. He told me about everything like why he left and all that stuff. Turns out he was in a gang at the time and had to leave to take care of everything with that to keep us safe and all that good stuff. I shut the door and mom says "who was it?" I say "dad" and she says "what did he want from you?" I say "just checking on me I guess" shrugging. She says "ok, just wondering" and Raven giggles, making us chuckle.
The next day
I wake up with Raven sleeping on my chest. I check my phone and Alex texted me saying:
Alex: I'm on my way with my mom and we can walk to school together, sound good?
Me: yup, sounds good
I yawn saying "I gotta get up." I groan quietly, sitting up, and sliding sweatpants on. If I move her shes going to wake up so guess who's not putting a shirt on? Me cause Alex's mom will want to keep her asleep as long as possible. I'll have to move her eventually but maybe she'll stay asleep when I do move her. Its a gamble really. I chuckle quietly and I grab a shirt, jeans, a hat, and vans, put them on my bed, and I go downstairs. I yawn and I hear a knock on the door so I go to the door and open it to Alex. She says "shes still sleeping?" I nod and she says "well, bring her out here" and I bring her to the car. I put her in the seat and Raven opens her eyes. Alex buckles her up saying "morning, baby" smiling. Raven giggles and Alex says "you had a good time with Tony didn't you?" Her mom says "go, you're going to be late, Lex." Alex says "right" kissing Ravens forehead saying "I'll see you, love you guys" grabbing her bags and shutting the door. I say "I have to change, I'll be back" going inside. I change into the clothes I got out earlier, go downstairs, grab my board, and go outside. Alex says "I'm so excited I can finally skateboard" and I chuckle. I say "mmm, don't hurt yourself" and we skateboard to school. She puts her hat backwards saying "this is my first day back, I just remembered. Shit." I chuckle saying "its ok, you'll do fine." We go in and we meet with all of our friends. Jessica says "I forgot you were coming back today!" Alex says "yup, I'm back!" I chuckle and half the room goes silent as Mike walks in, as always. He wraps his arms around my waist and he kisses my cheek, me saying "hi." Mike says "hi, babydoll" making me blush. He says "how was it yesterday?" I say "good, it was easy" and he kisses me. He says "good" rubbing my side. He mumbles "I love you." I blush, quietly saying " I love you too."