Tony's POV
I lay down with Mike in my bed and he mumbles "you're pretty" wrapping his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest, kissing his chest gently. He smiles, kissing my forehead. Mike says "I love you." I mumble "I love you too" biting my lip. He mumbles "kiss me." I straddle him, kissing him slowly. He smiles, biting my lip. He slides his hands in my back pockets as he kisses me. He pushes my shirt up and he pulls it off, running his hand up my back gently. I shiver and he bites my lip gently. I sigh and he mumbles "you're so pretty, babydoll" making me blush. I moan, kissing his bottom lip, and nibbling gently. He moans quietly, mumbling "you're so cute" rubbing my back. He licks my lip, biting gently. I pull his shirt up and he pulls it off. I lay down next to him, resting my hand on his chest, while I kiss him. He mumbles "you're so cute." I look up at him and he smiles saying "I love you." I say "I love you too" resting my head on his chest. He mumbles "you've had a long day, haven't you, babydoll?" I nod, mumbling "I'm tired." He runs his hand over my thigh mumbling "go to sleep then, babydoll" kissing me. I move closer to him, putting my leg over his waist. I yawn and he rubs my back, saying "you're so cute, I love you so much" kissing me. I blush mumbling "I love you too" wrapping my arms around him. He kisses me and he mumbles "just go to sleep, babydoll" rubbing my side. I close my eyes, slowly falling asleep to him rubbing my back gently.
A few hours later
I kiss Mikes neck just to wake him up and maybe annoy him a bit. He sighs saying "mmm, hi, babydoll" running his hand through my hair. I bite gently and run my hand over his stomach. He runs his hand over my jaw saying "you're pretty."
Smut starts
I bite and lick gently, playing with his waistband. He mumbles "mmm, you're so good, baby" rubbing my thigh. I leave several hickeys and he mumbles "kiss me" and I lean up to kiss him. I unbutton his jeans then I get up to lock my door. He says "I thought I was a tease" rolling his eyes. I bite my lip, looking at him, and laying back down. I kiss him and down his neck. He says "you're a tease." I kiss his chest and his stomach. I move up to kiss him and he pulls my hair lightly. He bites my lip and I kiss down his stomach, looking up at him. He says "you're my baby" running his hand through my hair. He mumbles "you're beautiful, babydoll." I press my lips to his lower stomach and he sighs mumbling "you're so good" pulling my hair lightly. I smile, pulling his jeans down. I kiss him through his boxers, making him pull my hair. I lick gently and he says "that feels so good, babydoll." I look up at him and do it again. I play with his waistband while I do this and he mumbles "I'm so hard right now just take them off please, baby." I kiss his lower stomach and I pull them off slowly. I bite my lip, slowly jerking him off, barely touching him. Mike mumbles "give me more, babydoll" wrapping his hand around mine, squeezing a bit, then lets go. He says "just like that, baby" running his hand through my hair. I lick his tip gently and he mumbles "that was so hot" and I do it again. I take him into my mouth and he pushes my head down mumbling "you have such a pretty mouth" pushing my hair out of my face. He says "you feel so good." He groans quietly, saying "do you spit or swallow?" I pull away, licking gently, and saying "whatever you want, daddy" licking his tip. I bite my lip, jerking him off. He says "I'm gonna cum. I want my dick in your mouth." I take him into my mouth, still jerking him off. He says "your mouth feels so good." A few minutes later he cums in my mouth. I swallow and he gently grabs my jaw as I lean up to kiss him. He mumbles "you're so good, babydoll. I'm so proud of you" kissing me.
Smut ends
He catches his breathe and mumbles "that wait was worth it" making me chuckle and blush. He kisses me mumbling "you're so pretty" making me blush. I bite my lip and he kisses my cheek softly. He pulls his boxers back on and he mumbles "I love you, babydoll." I blush saying "I love you too." I rest my head on his chest and he runs his hand through my hair. I say "you're so nice to me. I love you a lot" quietly. He says "I love you so much, babydoll. Of course I'm nice to you, baby. I like being nice to you, I'm not good at being nice to other people" kissing me. I blush mumbling "why?" I play with his fingers and he says "after dealing with that gang when they were going strong a couple years ago. They would do drive bys, armed robberies, and they would have all these drugs in the places they would hang out. I'm just constantly paranoid now so I'm not good at letting people in. It wasn't a good time at all. Zains bad thats what you've been told but he's so much worse than what everyone knows. He's a straight up psychopath. He's done so much that if you reminded him of it, he would just say ok. I'm not trying to shape your opinion I'm just telling you, if you want to know anything, anything at all about him, I'll let you know" kissing my forehead. I say "when did this all start?" Mike says "the end of freshman year, he started getting drugs, guns, you name it he had it. We used to be friends but once this started I was done and he was so dramatic about it that he basically made a giant split between the high schools. Basically, our giant friend group picked sides with whoever's school they went to and thats how it started. Mainly because they didn't want it to be awkward at school. So, everyone were friends with now, we got really close, we do everything together, we were never for what they were doing. Those guys didn't go to school for a reason. Its a really dumb reason, its because they didn't want to deal with people hating them. They know what they were doing was wrong so they told their moms were getting bullied can you homeschool us? It was dumb. Thats why they don't go to school but everyone knows them for what they've done. Its fucked." I mumble "I'll ask you if I want to know anymore, I don't need any at the moment" kissing him. Mike says "its a lot, I love you, babydoll." I say "I love you too" kissing him.