Tony's POV
I start Master Of Puppets and I say "is that right?" She says "oh yeah, I couldn't remember the order of the first chords. So, its like this?" She plays what I did and she says "ok" and I play it again. She says "I think its faster" and I play it a bit faster. She nods saying "thats right." I say "I'm not playing that whole song, its like 9 minutes" playing something that just came off the top of my head. Shane says "do you own any weird guitars?" Mom says "theres the steam punk looking guitar, thats in the basement cause were scared we'd break it. Its not weird, its really cool though." I say "we played it like once each." Mom laughs saying "we did, oh, my dad played it once too." I laugh saying "that thing is precious." Mom nods and I play something that doesn't get played often but its fun to play aka I'm Not A Vampire by Falling In Reverse. She says "really?" I smile then I say "you want this instead?" I start Good Girls Bad Guys and she laughs saying "no" and I go back to I'm Not A Vampire. She sings the whole song and I get the solo without messing up. Mom says "whats next? Blood On The Dance Floor?" I say "gross, they don't know what a guitar is" rolling my eyes. We laugh and I say "they deserve all the shade." Mom says "give me something 90s." I smirk playing Dammit by Blink 182 and Shane says "theres no way thats 90s." I say "June of '97, my friend" as I play the song. Mike sarcastically says "play wonder wall" when I finish. I say "please say you aren't one of those people." He says "I'm not. I say it to Vic and he screams at me so just trying it." I roll my eyes, chuckling. She says "grunge 90s?" I play Smells Like Teen Spirit and she sings the whole thing. Mom says "I love Nirvana more than anything." Mike says "do you listen to the Foo Fighters?" Mom says "of course I do. I would hope everyones listened to Nirvana at least once if not the Foo Fighters. If you haven't, you're living a sad life." We laugh and Shane says "I haven't listened to the Foo Fighters." Mom says "well, guess who's living a sad life?" We laugh and she pulls out her phone, playing The Pretender. I turn the volume down on my guitar, playing along with the song. I say "I love Dave Grohl more than I should I think." Mom says "same." Shane says "where has this music been all my life?" I say "no clue, what do you listen to?" Shane says "most things I've heard you play." I say "what about this" playing Sk8er Boi. Shane says "my brother has an Avril Lavigne shrine, of course I know that song." I laugh saying "thats great." Mom plays Hey There Delilah and dramatically sings the song. We laugh and she says "that song deserves less hate." I nod saying "but I get why people hate it though." Mike says "you have a point." Mom says "sure, we get tired of it but it always ends up getting played everywhere." I say "true" and I play Smoke On The Water cause why not. I say "I'm just kidding" playing something that comes to my brain randomly. Mike says "what song is that?" I say "I don't know, just came up with it" blushing and playing something else. He says "what about that?" I say "just something random off the top of my head." We hang out outside for a little bit then Mike and I go back to my room. He kisses me and I say "hi." He says "hi, babydoll" running his hand over my spine. I smile and he picks me up, laying me on the bed. He lays next to me and kisses my neck saying "I love you." I say "I love you too" him rubbing my side. He kisses me and squeezes my hip. I entangle my legs with his, him pulling me closer. I lick his lip gently, him putting his hands in my back pockets. I smile and bites my lip, mumbling "you're so hot" making me blush. I sigh and he mumbles "so pretty, baby" sliding his tongue across my lips. I moan quietly, Mike mumbling "I love you." I moan quietly saying "I love you too" as he slides his tongue against mine. He runs his hand through my hair, pulling gently. I moan and he bites my lip. He says "you can't moan like that and not get caught" kissing my neck. I bite my lip and he mumbles "you're so hot" biting gently. I moan quietly and he smiles, pressing his lips against my neck gently. I smile, biting my lip, and Mike says "you're so pretty and you're only mine, right?" I moan saying "yes, daddy, only for you" quietly, biting my lip. He bites gently as he kisses my neck. He says "thats right, baby" kissing me. I mumble "I don't want to go all the way." He mumbles "thats ok, babydoll" kissing me. I blush saying "you're so nice to me" as he kisses me. I smile and he rubs my hip, kissing me. I mumble "feels good" him licking my lip. He mumbles "you're pretty." I blush and he mumbles "just let me know when you want me to stop" pushing my shirt up. Mom knocks on my door saying "were going out, well see you later, k?" I say "k, love you, mom" and they leave. Mike runs his hand over my stomach and kisses me for a little bit. He starts kissing down my stomach and his phone rings. He looks up at me and groans. I roll my eyes and I hand him his phone. He lays next to me saying "hey, whats up?" He puts it on speaker and Alex says "good, am I bugging you?" Mike says "no, of course not" kissing my forehead. I squeeze his hip, then wrapping my arm around his waist, and rests my head on his chest. Alex says "I'm sad and I need a hug but I don't want to ask my mom." I say "I'll cuddle you." Mike says "come cuddle some gay guys." Alex says "I always end up doing that, oh well, yeah, I'm coming over." We chuckles and she hangs up. Mike mumbles "poor girl" I pull him closer mumbling "shes going through it, you'll get used to it, babe" kissing his forehead. He says "I know" kissing me. I mumble "I love you." He says "I love you too, babydoll" kissing me.