Tony's POV
Jaime says "how long has it been, buddy?" I say "no clue, few weeks." Vic says "you guys done this before?" I say "yeah" quietly. Kellin says "really?" I nod and Oli says "I'm never underestimate you again." I shrug and line my board up with the edge of this in ground ramp. This thing is my favorite, its the easiest but looks really challenging. I stomp my board down the ramp and I mumble "its been a little while definitely." All the guys sit on the edge but out of the way. Vic says "what else do you do that we don't know about?" I say "many things" and Oli says "what do your knuckles say?" I say "Star Wars." Kellin says "weirdest tattoo?" I say "a balloon stabbed with a knife" as I skate back and forth. They laugh saying "whats the story behind that one?" I stomp the board back down saying "got drunk cause Zain wanted me to and we threw water balloons at cars at like 2 am. One of the drivers got out of the car and stabbed me" shrugging. Vic says "I didn't know you were so covered." I say "I get that a lot" quietly, chuckling. Kellin says "anything exciting for you right now, Tony?" I say "nope" and Jaime says "lies!" I say "ok, maybe a bit. You shut your mouth" as I go back down the ramp. Jaime rolls his eyes and Oli says "anything you can tell us?" I say "I got my tongue pierced yesterday." Kellin says "really?!" I say "yeah" shrugging. Vic says "how many piercing do you have?! Cause I have a feeling you have more than you show." I say "nothing weird. I had my ears, my dermal, snake bites, and my tongue." Jaime says "I pierced your nose once." I say "oh yeah, I didn't like that" chuckling. Jaime says "hows that guy?" I say "which one?" I say "the scary looking guy at your house." I say "you think he's scary? Anyways, he's nice, a doctor, they really like each other so I don't see a problem." Jaime gasps saying "a doctor?!" We laugh and I say "mhmm" chuckling. Jaime says "I'd be terrified to live at your house, your mom is like my second best friend but scary" as I stomp my board down the ramp. Kellin say "why scary?" I say "once this guy moves in, there will be a doctor and a police chief in my house." Jaime says "your mom scares me sometimes." I say "shes not scary to you, she threw Zain in solitary like real fast yesterday." We laugh and Jaime says "why?" I say "he was being mean to me" shrugging. Vic says "so literally instant karma?" I nod saying "pretty much" quietly, pushing the front of my board down the ramp. Luka sits on the other side of the ramp. I say "what happened?" He says "your mom kicked me out." I chuckle saying "for?" He says "flirting with the new security guy, he's cute." The guys chuckle and I say "too bad my mom kicked you out then." Luka says "I'm so bored but I'm scared to go back" chuckling. I stomp my board down the ramp saying "go get your sleeve finished, go to Starbucks, she probably has something for you to do. She likes you almost as much as she likes me, you'll be fine." Luka chuckles saying "you sure?" I say "yeah, she probably needs you to do something" rolling my eyes. Luka says "I'm not her assistant" chuckling. I say "I know but shes always telling you to do something." We all laugh and Luka says "whats this Shane guy about?" I say "he's nice, you notice anything?" Luka says "no, I didn't meet him." Kellin says "he's a doctor" nodding. Jaime says "thats the new thing just saying he's a doctor." We laugh and Luka says "im gonna go back, if I die, you're fabulous." I chuckle saying "thank you, I try." He leaves and I say "I swear he's stalking me" chuckling. Jaime says "probably got it from your mom." Vic says "3 days till the assholes out." We chuckle and I say "oh, he can't be that bad" pretending to not know him. Vic says "he's not but younger siblings." I say "I'm sure he says the same thing about you" smirking. Kellin says "he does." I say "all sibling rivalries go both ways wether you agree or not." Oli says "how do you do this for so long just talking?" I say "I've been doing this for years, I learned how to skateboard before I learned how to ride a bike. I don't go near those anymore so I skate board. I learned how to skateboard when I was like 5 and started doing ramps and rail slides and everything here when I was like 8, perfected all of it by 9. Its been a while but I was here like 3 hours everyday up until like a year ago. When did the bike thing happen again?" Jaime says "Jesus Christ, ummm, beginning of last year I think." I say "right, I forgot. Anyways, till about then I just don't do it as much anymore. Thats not the point, I just do this a lot more than one person I guess." Oli says "I feel like were behind now that he's our friend." Vic says " I think I'm retired" laying on the ground. Oli says "yup, I'm retiring too" making us all laugh. I push my board down the ramp again and I say "I think my legs are done" chuckling. Jaime says "yeah?" I say "yup" stopping. Jaime says "that was like 45 minutes." I say "woohoo" and I lay on the ground. They chuckle and I say "I'm hungry and tired" still catching my breathe a little bit. My phone vibrates and I see a video sent from my mom. I play it mumbling "this better be good." She says "stuff for tacos in the fridge, you can have friends over just don't burn the house down please. Rinse your mouth and remember don't swallow it" laughing a bit too hard. Then she says "love you!" I roll my eyes and Jaime says "please say your mom just made a cum joke." Everyone laughs and I say "her and Shane were dying last night cause she made that joke last night too." Jaime says "tacos." Vic says "tacos?" Kellin says "tacos?" Oli says "I think he said tacos guys, chill out." We all end up going to my house and Jaime says "I'm assuming I'm making these?" I say "yup" and I sit on the counter, everyone just standing around. I say "I just thought of something. Why are most gay people depressed when gay is a another word for happy? Ironic right?" Jaime says "thats dark." Kellin says "I mean its true if you think about it though." I nod saying "right?" Vic says "accurate." Oli says "yeah, thats accurate." I laugh saying "were all just admitting were gay and depressed now" and we all almost cry laughing. Jaime chuckles saying "I'm hungry." I say "then hurry up" shrugging. We all chuckle and we all go into the living room, waiting for Jaime to finish.