Just when things were getting better

Nico's POV:
Yeah so Violet had just asked the question I had been dreading about answering why hadn't she been claimed earlier so everyone just got quite and was waiting for me to tell her that she was supposed to be dead.

"The reason you're dad didn't claim you is you apparently died on July 15 2012 but your not and we found out that yesterday" I said like it wasn't a big deal.

"What do you know about that day" Violet said looking like she was going throw up "nothing except that it was supposed to be the day that you were dead" I said.

"Great keep it that way" Violet said she got up and walked to the back of the bus and sat down hugging her knees and put her face in her lap.

Percy and Thalia got up and went to her to comfort her Hazel was asleep she had been shadow travelling then Jason moved over to the seat next to me he and Percy were basically my overprotective bothers.

"Are you okay Nico" he asked me "I just had a bad dream last night" I said "I figured that when I saw you leave the hades cabin at five in the morning" he said.

"Yeah and what were you doing at five in the morning Grace" I asked "I was sitting on top of my cabin rooftop thinking about what the oracle said" Jason answered.

"Oh" I said "what was your dream about" he asked "it started off the same way Bianca died then my mom then Tartarus,the bronze jar, the thing with Cupid, and me fading into the the shadows. Then it all went black and I saw my father he told me the day she was supposed to die then I woke up" I answered.

"Your scared aren't you about what the oracle said because we all barely made out last time and lost a lot of people I am too" Jason said. "Do you really think that there's going to be a third war" I said "I think that we need to be ready for one" Jason said.

"There's something else" I said "what" Jason asked "when the gods were talking to us they were holding something back about Violet I could sense it" I said. "What do you think it is" Jason asked "nothing good I'm sure of that" I answered.

Then Thalia came back Jason moved back to his seat then she sat in hers "what did you find out" I asked "she ran away from home when she was 11 she was on the streets for two years" Thalia said.

"What" Jason said "yeah something bad happened to her to make her run away"she said "Percy is going to stay back there with her and we're going to be there in half an hour" Thalia said.

"Who's do you think she is" Jason asked "I'd say likely Poseidon" I said then it got quiet around 30 minutes later we at the field we all got off the bus and made our way to the top of the hill.

Once we were inside the border Will came running up to us. "What happened to you guys" he said "a fire monster then Jackson over here thought it would be a good idea to almost flood the town"Thalia said.

"I wasn't hearing any better ideas" Percy said "is that the girl" Will asked "yeah"I said Will walked up to Violet. "Hi I'm Will,Will Solace" he said holding out his hand "Violet,Violet Mackenzie" she said then shook his hand.

"What's wrong with Hazel" Will asked "Shadow travel" Thalia said before she ran up the Artemis cabin to join her hunters. "Shadow travel" Will repeated annoyed "you and Hazel are coming to the infirmary Jason can you carry her" Will said "yeah" Jason answered "guess I'll give you the grand tour" Percy said looking at Violet Then we went to the infirmary.

Little did I know everything was about to go downhill.