The infirmary

Nico's POV:
"Yeah so how was your day" I asked Will trying to lighten the mood after we arrived at the infirmary. "Well my dense boyfriend decided to go shadow travelling and not tell me" he replied "I already said that I was sorry will you just let it go" I said.

"I just wish that you had told me" Will said "yeah I know I'm an idiot" I said "yes you are death boy" Will said. Then he kissed my forehead I blushed a crimson red "um is this a bad time because Hazel is starting to get heavy" Jason said.

I had forgotten about Jason "just set her down on that cot" Will said then Piper walked into the infirmary. "Jason are you alright they told me that you you were here" Piper asked "yeah I was just carrying Hazel here she just passed out after shadow travelling" Jason answered.

"Oh I thought you were hurt" Piper said "no I'm fine" Jason said. Then Calypso and Annabeth came in the infirmary helping Leo Valdez who had a black eye and a bloody nose.

"Leo what happened" Piper yelled "he got punched in the face" Annabeth said "who I'm going to kill them" Piper said looking murderus. "Don't I deserved it" Leo said then Percy showed up "I couldn't find her" he said

"Ok what happened" Jason said "Violet punched Leo in the face then ran off" Percy said. Will took care of Leo he gave him an ice pack and a cloth for his nose "why did she punch you" I asked.

"We have a complicated past" Leo answered "she said that you had turned her over to CPS what does that mean" Calypso asked. "I had just ran away from my sixth foster home and I meet this 12 year old girl. Who had already been on the streets for a year we became very close like bother and sister.

Yeah then I got caught the took me to court and made me take a lie detector test. Then they found out about Violet they didn't care about what I told them about what her parents had done to her they found her and sent her back home and I never saw her again until today" Leo said.

"What did her parents do to her" Percy asked in a dangerous voice "I can't tell you I owe to her to keep her secrets" Leo said. "where's Piper" Will asked "she left 5 minutes ago" Kayla answered who had been walking by "we have to find Violet before Piper kills her" I said.