Back to camp

Violet's POV:
We were on the bus headed towards camp half blood I had made it though the memorial service for Sky. The only incident that happened had been when my mom showed up and I said that I never wanted to see or hear from her again.

Other than that the week had gone down petty well we had watched all of the Star Wars movies and had ice cream cake for my birthday which I for the first time in years I didn't hate. I had been strong for Emma during the past week and I hadn't cried and I finally felt like I had I reason to live to move on.

The bus ride was very long we didn't get back to camp half blood till nightfall and then we walked up the hill to the big house. Yeah I thought everything was going alright I hadn't gotten possessed since Halloween so I was knew that something was going to go badly sooner or later.

We were in the big house Rachel, Chiron, and Mr D. we're all sitting by the fireplace Rachel was passed out and wrapped in a blanket. "Would you all mind stepping out I would like to have a word with Nico and Will" Chiron asked us so we all went outside and I waited for the news good or bad I knew that something was about to go down.

And so we waited for what felt like hours but it was probably only half an hour when finally Nico and Will left the big house and we all were told to go back to our cabins. "Nico what's going on" I asked "before we got back Rachel told a prophecy and Chiron is sending me and Will on a quest" he told me.

"What's the quest for" I asked "were looking
for this old demigod vault" he told me "when do you leave" I asked "morning same time as everyone else" he replied. "Do you know where your going" I asked "somewhere in Boston" Nico answered and I froze I knew exactly where he was talking about.

I didn't think after he said that I just ran out of the cabin into the night and kept going till I reached the lake and that's when I started having a panic attack and full out crying. I fell to the ground everything I had held back, everything I had bottled up was coming out and I couldn't stop it.

I was just sitting on the ground sobbing and it felt like everything I had tried to bury was unearthing it's self and I was feeling like I was dead again. Some figure came out of the woods it was Leo "Hey Vi are you alright" he asked me "No" I said "what's wrong" Leo asked "Nico and Will are going to Boston for there quest" I answered.

"What's so bad about that" Leo asked "do you remember why we stayed in Boston" I asked him "because we were looking for the vault that your great, great, great grandmother left for you till we found out that it was extremely dangerous" Leo answered. "Yeah well that's what they're going to be looking for on their quest" I said "you still have the key don't you" Leo asked "yeah but if I give it to them then we have to tell them everything and the only ones who knows everything is me, you, and Magnus" I answered.

"I wasn't suggesting that we tell them but if they go on the quest and they find the vault then they won't be able to open it so then we don't have to tell them anything and they won't get hurt" Leo answered.

"So we won't tell them agreed" I asked "agreed" Leo repeated we went back to our cabins and Nico was already asleep and I went to sleep and the next morning everyone left and we said our goodbyes. Then I was alone well almost except for Drew but she was visiting her family right now but I knew that this was like the last thing my great, great, great grandmother had said to me before Sky was killed.

It's the calm before the storm