Bring on the Monsters

Percy's POV:
The last day and night at camp and where did I end up spending the day in Violet's shadow coma. And I had seen many terrible memories of Violet's past then she had stromed out of the infirmary after a shouting match with Nico and no one knew where she was and Leo just kept telling us that she needed space.

I went up to Leo and Calypso after everyone was gone "Leo I need to talk to her please tell me where she is" I asked. Leo looked at me and he decided that I looked desperate "follow me" he said me and Calypso followed him up to cabin thirteen.

"We already checked her cabin" she wasn't in there" I said "that's cause she's not in the cabin" Leo said. "I don't understand" Calypso said Leo climbed up to the roof of the cabin me and Calypso followed him.

Sure enough there was Violet sitting on the roof and she was looking up at the sky "hey Vi" Leo said then he sat down next to her. "Hey guys, how did you find me" she asked "you always go to look at the stars when you're upset" Leo said.

"You can't see them out here, the stars to much pollution" she replied and she was right about that you couldn't see them. "What did you mean back there" Calypso asked "when I was nine years old I went swimming and I was drowned and was struck by lightning.

I somehow lived then these three old ladies showed up and told me that stupid curse" she said "What curse" Calypso asked. "the fates will not have you dead your eighteenth birthday you shall dread you must rise to fall or lose the ones that you care about most of all" Violet said then she broke down crying Leo held her as she sobbed into his shirt.

"I'm sorry" Calypso said she put her hand on Violet's shoulder and she didn't flinch when she did. "Violet we were talking and we don't want you to go to the memorial alone so we're going to go with you all of us" I said "ok" she said.

She pulled away from Leo and wiped her eyes then she turned back to Leo "do you still have that picture of me you and Magnus from last June" Violet asked. "Yeah" Leo said then pulled out a photo out of his tool belt.

It was a photo of Magnus on the left had the pansexual flags painted on his face and a pan flag on his shoulders and his shirt read pancake. In the middle of them was Violet she had rainbow flags painted on her face and one over her shoulders. On the right was Leo he had bisexual flags painted on his face and one draped over his shoulders.

"You know I forgot to tell that Magnus is Annabeth's cousin" I said she looked at me so fast she might have given whiplash. "Really" she asked "are you sure" Leo asked "yeah I met him last year" I said. "Dose he still live in Boston" she asked hopefully "yeah he's still there" I said.

We talked for a bit after then we decided to go to sleep I headed over to my cabin and fell asleep as soon as I laid down on my bed. The next morning I woke up at breakfast and made my way to the pavilion we had gotten rid of you have to sit with your cabin rule then I noticed Violet wasn't there.

After breakfast Leo and Calypso were packing up fustas and we're leaving we were ready to say goodbye. Jason and Piper hugged Leo then Hazel, Nico and Will said goodbye then me and Annabeth said goodbye. Then I saw Violet she was wearing her jean jacket Leo saw her to and walked over to her.

"You're leaving again" she said "yeah but I'm going to be on new year's, Valentine's Day, spring break we're going to be so much you'll be sick of us" Leo said. "I'm still going to miss you" Violet said then she hugged him, after they had said the last of there goodbyes they climbed up to fustas and flew away.

Leo and Calypso had left Hazel had already left this morning Jason and Piper we're leaving in an hour. and me and Annabeth we're leaving this afternoon and Tyson is coming to New York with my mom, Paul and Estelle for the weekend before we were headed to New Rome for college.

Tyson was back in the cabin Annabeth was still packing and I was walking around when I saw Violet sitting by the lake drawing. "Hey Percy" she said "hey Violet what are you doing here" I asked "just drawing" she said it was a drawing of all of us me, Annabeth, Hazel, Nico, Will, Leo, Calypso, Jason and Piper but Violet wasn't in it.

"That's beautiful but where are you" I asked her "why would I ruin a perfect picture" she said sadly "Is this about the shadow coma" I asked as I sat down next to her. "every time people find out about my past it ruins everything and I finally felt like I found a place where it felt like home" she said then I had an idea.

"Follow me" I said standing up "where are we going" she asked "I'm going to cheer you up" I answered. We made our way to my cabin and I lead her inside "who's that" Violet asked I had forgotten about Tyson and Annabeth was here to.

"This is Tyson he's my brother" I said "hey Percy are you packed and what is Violet doing here" Annabeth asked. "Percy says that he going to cheer me up which I highly doubt he will be able to do" Violet answered.

I rummaged through my suitcase and found the box "here" I said handing her the she then opened it "cassette tapes" she asked. "Since we know everything about your past it's only fair that you know ours, the fifteen tapes are of everything that's happened before you were here and there's a boom box in the big house that you can play them on"I said.

Violet looked shocked like no one had ever showed her this much kindness before then she hugged me "thank you" she said. Later me, Annabeth, and Tyson left camp I wouldn't see it again until new year's and I knew this is the end of summer.