I make amends

Violet's POV:
I had told Nico about Sky I never talk about her to anyone else it was always just to painful but Nico understood he lost his sister. I was still feeling bad about what happened with Leo so I decided I would go apologize once I was alone again.

"Violet are you alright"Nico asked "yeah I'm fine just been a long day" I answered "ok I'm going to help find Piper I'll be back in a few minutes" Nico said. Nico left and I looked like it was supposed to be for vampires rather than campers.

I left out the door a few minutes after Nico had left I silently snuck into the infirmary I saw Leo sitting alone on a cot. He had a bag of ice pressed to his black eye and a cloth to his bloody nose.

I walked over to him "hey" I said "hey Violet" Leo said calmly "I sorry about today I just sort of lost it" I said "yeah well I definitely deserved it" Leo said. "No you didn't you just made a mistake" I said "so how have you been doing" he asked gesturing for me to sit down next to him. "My parents kept me locked up at our house for a while and I'm still clean which was what you were going to ask next" I said.

"Yeah well I just glad that you are still clean" Leo said "thanks for not telling the others everything" I said. "Well everyone is entitled to their own secrets and I owe you" Leo said "I missed you so much" I said my voice starting to break. "I missed you too" he said as he hugged me I automatically flinched and he let go.

"Sorry I forget about the touching thing"he said "it's alright so Leo Valdez finally got a girlfriend how did that happen " I asked. "Long story a lot of crazy things have happened since I last saw you" he said "yeah apparently your best friend Piper is hunting me down right now" I said.

"Yeah she's a bit protective of her friends but she a good friend" he said soon we were laughing and joking around like old times and I was for the first time in years I was happy. Then it started to get dark out " we should probably go to camp fire now" Leo said "ok I'll follow you because I don't know where that is" I said.

We walked down to the campfire and everyone was sitting with there cabins Leo pointed out where Nico and the Hazel girl we're sitting I walked over and sat down next to them. "Where were you"Nico asked "I had to go talk to Leo" I said "anyway this is Hazel she our sister too"he said "hi" she said "hey" I replied.

I didn't notice when I first sat down but we were right next to the Aphrodite cabin and I was sitting right next to Drew. "Hey" she said "hi Drew" I replied this is getting pretty boring you want to go do something fun with me" she asked me "sure" I said.

We quietly walked away from the campfire and walked and sat down by the lake underneath the stars. "So do you have a girlfriend" she asked me out of nowhere "um no" I said wondering how she knew "I saw your scar on your leg when you fell out the tree and landed in that puddle" she said.

"Oh" I said I had tried to cover up and forget that scar "why did you want to know if I had a girlfriend" I asked "gods your dense" she said. "Because I like you" Drew said looking into my eyes "me" I said "yeah" she said then something came over me I leaned into her and kissed her.

I put my arms around her and she wrapped her hands around my waist and for once I didn't flinch when she touched me. "So I take it you return my feelings" Drew said "yeah" I said "so what does this make us" she asked "a secret for now" I answered "yeah and I'm completely fine with that" she said then kissed me again.

I went back to my cabin later in time for curfew and I ran into someone or something.