Spring break

Violet's POV:
It had been two months since we had all been together we still iris messaged each other but it wasn't the same. I hate to admit it but I had grown close to them all they were now like family to me.

Nico and Will were going to get back to camp half blood the same day as Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Leo, Calypso, and Hazel who were coming back for spring break. Everyone was going to be here for a week and I couldn't wait to see them again.

I had been training too while they had been away from camp half blood I had learned how to use my powers so I wouldn't pass out. And I was ready for a rematch with Percy and this time I wouldn't end up in a shadow coma.

I was training by myself in the Arena practicing my sword fighting when I got an iris message and I grabbed a spray bottle and made a rainbow. It was Drew her long black hair was flowing down her shoulders and she was only wearing a little bit of makeup which I think made her even prettier.

"Hey Vi what are you up to" she asked "just training I wish you were here are you sure you can't come here for spring break" I said. "Sorry my parents are taking me to an amusement park but I was hoping that you would come here for Easter weekend and meet my Dad, Step-mom and my half siblings" she asked.

Meeting Drew's family and being around them for four days it sounded like my living hell but I must really like Drew to live though that. "Sure I'd love to but um do you're parents know that your Bi" I said.

"yeah I told them three years ago I've just haven't had a girlfriend before and they really want to meet you" she told me. "I would love to meet them so Easter weekend" I said "yeah I got to go but I'll call you tomorrow, love you" she said "I love you too" I told her then we hung up.

"So you're going to meet her parents that sounds like you're living hell you must really love her" Leo said "when did you get back" I asked. "A few minutes ago" he replied "how've you been I haven't seen you in person in two months" I asked.

"I've just been working in the workshop and Calypso been going to high school so not much what have you been doing" Leo asked me. "I've just been training and hanging out with Drew" I told him " I don't think I've ever seen you this in love, it's nice to see you so happy" he said.

"So is everyone here yet" I asked "yeah everyone just got here after we did you want to go see everyone" Leo asked. We made our way over to everyone and greeted everyone and said our hellos and made our way over to the dining pavilion for dinner.

We sat down with our cabins so I sat with Hazel and Nico at the cabin thirteen table "so what did you do on your quest" I asked. "Well me and Will found the vault but you but we couldn't get in I couldn't even shadow travel in it" Nico told me.

"And how's camp Jupiter" I asked Hazel "good me and Frank haven't blown up the camp so that's good" she said. "What have you been up to Violet" Nico asked me "just training and hanging out with Drew" I said.

"Drew huh" Nico said "yeah I'm meeting her family on Easter weekend" I told them "wow you're really taking this seriously" Hazel said. "Yeah I just don't want to mess things up this is the first relationship I've had that's lasted" I told them.

We gathered around the camp fire together that night and I finally felt like I was home