I meet my new sister again

Nico POV:
Yeah so it turned out that Violet was a Hades kid which made her my half sister. Me and Percy were out looking for her and when we finally found her she had the glowing symbol of Hades she had been claimed.

"What happening" Violet asked "you know what that symbol means" Percy asked "it's the symbol for Hades" she answered. "Yeah congrats dad claimed you sis" I said "what" Violet yelled "yeah you're a Hades kid don't worry it's not as bad as it sounds" I said.

Violet just stood there in shock like she'd been stuck by lightning "Nico your scaring the poor kid" Percy said. Percy put hand on Violet shoulder to comfort her as soon as he made contact she flinched away "sorry I just don't like to be touched" Violet said eyeing Percy's concerned face.

"Yeah we have that in common, Percy you want to take care of Piper I'll handle Violet" I said "yeah I'll go help Jason you explain things to Violet" Percy said. Percy went to help Jason and me and Violet walked over to cabin 13 and went inside.

"You alright"I asked "I'm fine"she answered "your taking this very well" I said "I've been through worse I'll live" she said. "Yeah Leo told us" I said. "yeah well did he tell you everything" she asked "no he said that he owed you your secrets" I answered.

"I didn't mean to hurt him I was just angry and I lost it" she said I looked up and she was looking at three different photos that had been in the pocket of her jean jacket. "Yeah well we've all done things were not proud of" I said "who are those people" I asked looking at the photo.

The first photo was of three kids the one on the left was a girl with wavy long blonde hair and blue eyes. The one in the middle was clearly Violet but she was younger and her hair was in a ponytail. And the last kid I couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy but they had green hair and there eyes were two different shades of brown.

The second photo was of Violet and a boy who looked a little like Curt Cobane they were sitting on the roof of a building. And the third and final photo was of Violet and Leo they were at a park.

"That's me and Leo the second one is of me and my friend Magnus he lives in Boston and the last one is of me and my cousins Emma and Sky and in case you're wondering Sky was genderfluid"she said. "Was"I asked "she died" Violet said bitterly "sorry I know what it's like to lose people" I pulled out a photo out of my dresser "that's Bianca she was my sister she died on a quest" I said.

"Sorry,it sucks losing the people who you care about" she said "yeah what happened to Sky" I asked I wanted to see if I could get her to open up. "It was all my fault that town I live in everyone there is mostly homophobes I hate it there.

"I printed a story in the newspaper saying that we needed to be more accepting and the next day me and Sky were walking down the sidewalk.When this guy used some words I'd rather not repeat and Sky defend me then the guy pulled out a gun and Sky pushed me out of the way.

I called for help but by the time the paramedics had arrived she bled out and died and I just sat there helpless as Sky died in my arms" Violet said as tears slowly began to fall from her eyes she quickly wiped them away.

"Then you ran away" I said "yeah I couldn't stand being around my parents and living in that town after that"she replied. "Yeah I ran away from camp after I found out that Bianca was dead then I came back because they needed me and it was the best decision I've ever made"I said

"Yeah well my mom and step dad made me into the monster that I am and I can't forget that" she said.