Chapter Six

I felt scared after the dream and I knelt down to pray, I was seriously in a spiritual encounter I knew I was praying but little did I know I was actually wrestling. I was pouring out the prayers in torrents quoting the scriptures,clapping my hands,panting and sweating profusely,time had really passed and maybe I had been praying for long,I was praying for my aunt and the woman I felt could be my mother.But something struck me hard,did not my aunt say my parents left me in her care and never came back??Why would they do such a thing.And this time I was very eager to know.What if the woman I saw at the hospital was just my imagination. I quickly stood up and started running towards the hospital,Kate might have followed me.Upon reaching the hospital I went round looking for the pregnant woman I saw who appeared in my dreams as well, I kept asking people if they had seen anyone as such but no one seems to even know what I was talking about after thorough search I gave up. I sat down to take my breath,my heart was so heavy I felt like crying,Kate came to me saying that she saw me running out of the house so she followed me and actually a nurse is seeking for me, I stood up and hurriedly walked to the ward where aunt was. I met the nurse and she told me that aunt had regained consciousness,I raised my hands towards heaven thanking God.The next thing I heard the nurse saying was that we had to pay the bills in order to proceed with the necessary treatment for aunt.My hands came down slowly,when it dawned on me that we had to pay the bills, I nodded my head and told her that we needed time to fix the bills,but we would be grateful if they could proceed with the treatment as I go for money for the bills. I entered the ward and there laid aunt with bandage on her head and arms. I knelt by her side and burst into tears,uncontrollably.