Chapter Seven

I felt a hand touch me,it was warm and comforting. I raised up my head and I saw my aunt smiling at me "it's well,Mariana...,where's my baby,where's my baby"aunt said looking around her in search of her Baby."Aunt,she's fine,the nurse came for her awhile ago. I said." I want to see her with my very eyes to know that she's okay ",aunt said."very well,lemme go get the nurse then". I said and went out in search of the nurse.As I was walking around the hospital I approached the labor ward hoping to see the nurse, I heard women shouting and screaming in labor,the dream flashed before my eyes and my heart started beating again,"could it be that the woman I saw could be here??she had a long belly but didn't look like she was in labor."How May I help you??someone interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and it was the nurse I was looking for "my aunt wants to see her baby" I said."Very well,a minute please "she answered.she entered a ward which I felt could be the children's ward and came out with the baby and we both walked back to ward.Aunt was so happy to see her baby again,Kate was at her side as well,she was no longer worried but hopeful that aunt would recover.As soon as the nurse left I began to tell aunt about the woman I saw and how I saw this same woman in my dream, I told her about the dream and how well the woman resembles me.Aunt sighed when I was done talking."Your dream is supposed to be your current life but unfortunately it's vice versa,Before your mother gave birth to you,she and your dad had a beautiful marriage,they really loved each other.You are their only child along the way your dad became a drunkard and a good-for-nothing man,he always beats up your mother which she didn't want you to witness so she brought you to me  that she would come back for you but then she had to travel outside the country in search of money,lots of them I mean.Well your father remarried but unfortunately it also turned bad as he continued his habit of drinking,ever since your mother left I haven't heard from her I only heard some time that she came back rich...""And she never searched for me??" I asked almost in tears.Even if she is in town it wouldn't be easy to reach her.She would come for you at the right time I know she hasn't forgotten you,because she loves you dearly it's just that I lost contact with her because she used to send me money to cater for you,so keep calm and strong,God would see us through".Aunt said and I burst in tears."Your mama said always that you are her beautiful flower"."Aunt,everything looks meaningless to me??". I said tearfully.she patted my back telling me to stop the tears.