Chapter Five

I still couldn't stop crying it's been five hours after we had rushed my aunt to the hospital,she still hasn't recovered from unconsciousness,thankfully the baby is safe with just few injuries,I decided to send Kate home, I felt she might be hungry cause we hadn't eaten anything yet,I told one of the nurses that I would be back.As we stepped out of the hospital I met a woman,she looked exactly like the woman I saw in my dream we actually resembled each other very well,just that she was pregnant,then I saw a man aiding her into the hospital,we only stared at each other the man hadn't seen me,I held Kate's hands tightly and pulled her along with me towards the house.As we walked we reached the accident scene,everything looked normal as though nothing happened,I only sniffed and we kept walking,a woman from afar noticed me and she asked about aunt I only said that she was fine and responding to treatment.Kate had been traumatized due to accident,she wasn't speaking and she refused to eat,so I lured her to eat a little and have a rest.when Kate was asleep, I only sat there thinking about my life things aren't beautiful but then having the breath of life is something to be grateful for,the woman I saw flashed before my eyes and I was wondering why I didn't do anything when I met her in reality and not in my dreams,She looked exactly like me and like the woman I saw in my dream as my mom.Life can sometimes be complicated and you would never know what the next minute holds. I was completely out of my body and I don't know when I fell asleep beside Kate . I was dreaming again, and now I saw this woman in my dream again she was in labor and in severe pain,surrounding her I could see very scary creatures holding on to her belly and not wanting to let go,I screamed out loud "Jesus ".And I woke up at once panting and gasping for breath "Sis.Mariana,are you okay??""Yes I am,I hope I didn't frighten you??" I said and hugged her tightly.