Inner Beast [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

Jeongyeon convinced Dahyun to make Chaeyoung jealous, trying to release her inner beast.

The question is, does the tiger cub have that in her?

"Dahyun-sshi, what's Chaeyoung like in your relationship? Is she the possessive one?" Jeongyeon wondered.

"Nope. Quite the opposite. She's sweet, gentle, and respectful since I'm still a year older than her."

"Are you saying that she's never been jealous of anyone? Not even Sana?" The older girl asked.

"Yeah. Chaeng isn't like that, infact she's very calm and understanding." Dahyun said, which made Jeongyeon  curious.

"Do you want to make her unleash her inner beast? I'm sure she's not all cute and calm when it comes to you." Jeongyeon smiles gleefully, her eyes twinkling with optimism.

"How? She never gets jealous, like I said, she's not the type." Dahyun spoke in hesitation.

"Trust me, everyone can go crazy with jealousy when it comes to their girlfriends." Jeongyeon smirked.

"I'm not sure." Dahyun shrugged.

"We're just going to make her jealous in order to press her buttons and see how long she can maintain her cool demeanor." Jeongyeon elaborated.

"I'm not sure about that, Unnie. I don't wanna to hurt her or even make her think that—

"Okay lemme stop you right there." Jeongyeon interrupted.

"Don't worry. You don't have to do anything because that would be Momo and Sana's job." Jeongyeon assured her.

"But what about Mina and Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked, still hesitating.

"Oh, I already told them about it, and they're completely on board with my idea." 

"Fine. Just make sure you won't over do it too much. She's still a fragile baby." Dahyun said.

"Nuh-Uh. I'll definitely over do it." Jeongyeon spoke in determination, mischievously grinning at her own plan.

You may be wondering now. Why would Dahyun ever agree to such ideas in the first place? Especially because the so-called strategy was designed by the one and only Yoo Jeongyeon? Dahyun agreed since she is secretly intrigued in seeing Chaeyoung's possessive side. The girl has not yet seen it. She's also starting to imagine how hot Chaeyoung might be when she's angry.

~

A week later, Jeongyeon informed Dahyun that today is the day she'll put her plan into action. Dahyun, on the other hand, was having second thoughts on following out the plan. Jeongyeon barged into Dahyun's room earlier this morning without even checking to see if the girl was awake or not.

"What now Unnie?" Dahyun groaned in a husky voice, covering her face with a pillow.

"Make sure you wear revealing clothes before you go out to the kitchen later." Jeongyeon spoke softly, not wanting to upset a sleepy dubu.