Chapter 7 : Meeting Gabby

**LOUIS POV**

"Louis! Come on already! Zayn didn't even spend this long in front of the mirror!" Yelled Harry from the living room. Okay, so maybe I'd checked my appearance more than I should have ... But I was nervous! None of the lads new I'd be meeting Gabby at the signing.

NO ONE knew, except me.

Gabby didn't even know, I hadn't confessed who I was yet. I was anit worried about what Zayn had said. What if she does go crazy? It would LITERALLY kill me.

I pulled out my phone and looked at my wallpaper. Suddenly feeling confident, I lokked in the mirror one last time. Black skinny, plain white (fitted) shirt and black converse. I'd decided against spiking my hair.

I took a deep breath then walked out of my room and into the living room. Liam was texting Danielle (she was on tour with Pixie Lott), Niall was eating something, Harry was channel surfing and Zayn ... Well, Zayn seemed to be practicing he's killer smile.

"Thank God! Can we go now?" Asked Paul, I hadn't even noticed him standing by the door. I nodded, eager to meet Gabby. We all piled into Pauls SUV and we were off. Nevers began creeping into me. Why was I nervous? I hadn't been nervous since X-factor.

TWO YEARS AGO.

"She's just another girl" I whispered to myself. Ha! What a lie! "What was that?" Zayn asked me. "Nothing, just lying to myself" I laugh nervously. "What's the lie?" Niall asked curiously.

Well, Niall, I was telling myself that Gabby was just another girl. But we all know, okay I know, she's more than just another girl. She's like a puzzle piece I'm looking for, to complete my incomplete existence. I'm just worried that when we meet, she'll lose the charm she's been using on me and turn into a psyco fan. So, I've been attempting to convince myself that Gabby is just another girl and not the girl I'm seriously falling in love with.

Like I could ever tell him that.

"Funny story, Niall. I was actually telling myself that I'd actually had breakfast. If I say it enough times, I'll actually believe myself" I said with a straight face. After a second of silence everyone errupted out laughing "And I thought my tweets were confusing" laughed Harry.

A few minutes later we pulled up at the music store, to see about a thousand girls already waiting for us. I didn't bother looking for Gabby, I had a gut feeling she wasn't in the crowd yet.

We took our seats. Niall then Harry then Liam then me and finally Zayn next to me. One of the guards opened the music store doors and the girls flooded in. "I LOVE YOU!" I shouted. The girls screamed and the lads laughed at me.

Paul directed the girls over to the table in single file. As the girls came, i studied wach face. Every face was beautiful in its own way. Long hair, short hair, sharp noses, high cheek bones, dark hair, light hair, full lips, big eyes, small eyes, short girl, tall girls, average height girls. All beautiful but none of the girls possessed the face I was looking for.

The face of Gabby.

"Louis, mate, why are you practically staring at EVERY girl?" Liam asked about half an hour later. "Just admiring how truly beautiful all these girls are" I smiled at the blonde, blue-eyed girl before me. She shrieked and fainted. "Good lord! Is she alright?" Liam panicked. "Liam, stay put. Kenny, take this girl to the nursing room" instructed Paul. Just as Kenny picked her up, the girl in front of Zayn colapsed. "Great" said Paul sarcastically as he called for more help. I looked at Zayn and he raised his hands sheepishly "All I did was shake her hand. What did you do?" "Smiled at her" I laughed. Zayn laughed too but then we had to return to signing.