Chapter 11 : Secrets

**GABRIELLE POV**

It's been a whole week since my unbelievable, almost unrealistic, date with Louis. Thankfully, the novelty is finally wearing off. Slowly. Louis calls me every morning and every night.

I am officially his girlfriend.

When he called this morning, it was the first time I didn't fangirl on the phone. Louis was thoroughly surprised. I guess, I surprised myself too. But if I stop and think about it, I AM LOUIS TOMLINSONS GIRLFRIEND!

How does one resist fangirling?

I'm absolutely crazy about him. Anyway, so this mornings phone call was basically to make sure I was still going today. He planned on introducing me to his "brothers" properly while I introduced my sister to him. Well, to THEM.

Payton wasn't a stupid girl either. I told her all about Louis being pigeon boy. It felt good to talk about it to someone since I couldn't talk to my mom, not anymore.

"Gabby, what if he asks you about HER?" Payton asked, she was refering to our mom. I tied her shoe laces and smiled at her "Then I'll tell him"

********************************************

Shelly was at the reception desk again. I honestly wanted to ask if she ALWAYS worked. She was typing frantically on her computer. She looked up and smiled at me "Penthouse" she said and nodded towards the elevator. I thanked her then stepped into the elevator. I pressed 'Penthouse'

"Well, she's rude" Payton commented. I laughed loudly, releasing some tension. "She's working, Payton. She doesn't have time to talk" I laughed. Payton rolled her eyes "A simple 'Good morning' wouldn't have killed her" I laughed again. Payton was right but I didn't tell her because the elevator doors opened and Louis stood there.

With a bloody big smile.

"Well, good morning!" Louis yelled and hugged me. He smelled like Axe Chocolate. Then backed up and looked at Payton. "Good morning" she smiled. He picked her up and spun her around. "Good morning!" Louis yelled again as she she laughed uncontrollably. Then Louis put her on his back. "Gabby! I like him!" Payton yelled as I followed Louis through a second door. "Yeah, I like him too" I laughed awkwardly. "While you two lovely ladies LIKE me. I'm going to sit in a corner and LOVE Gabby" Louis said with a sad face. This caused Payton to laugh loudly.

I saw Zayn and Niall sitting on a BIG couch in front of a 52 inch plasma screen. As soon as they heard Paytons adorable laugh, their heads snapped towards us. They were on their feet in seconds, walking to us.

Niall went straight over to Payton on Louis' back. I had my eyes fixed on him, worried about what he'd do to her. He politely greeted her and tickled her. I caught Louis' gaze (which had been on me) he smiled as to say 'don't worry, she's safe with me' I smiled back. "Don't worry, Niall likes little kids" said a voice in front of me. I hadn't realzied Zayn had come over to me. "Sorry, force of habit. I'm Gabby" I said. He smiled "I'm Zayn" and shook my hand. I suddenly felt naked. The way his eyes seemed to look THROUGH me.

As though, I wasn't dressed in a black skinny, pink converse, pink 'Hello Kitty' T-shirt and a black blazer with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows.

"So, where's Liam and Harry?" I asked shyly. Zayn smiled again "To get food. Liam can't drive yet, so Harry went. Niall wanted to meet Payton so bad, he passed up the opportunit to get foo" I didn't like the way he was looking at me. So, I sent a silent 'Thank you' to God when the elevator opened.

It was Liam and Harry ... With pizza.

"Hi, I'm Gabby. The little one is Payton" I smiled and shook Liams hand. "Hey, I'm Liam. Yeah I remember you from the signing" "Bullshit!" Harry coughed then hugged me tightly "Hi, Gabby!" "Hi" I gasped, he was choking me with his embrace. "Liams a liar!" Niall yelled. I turned to see Payton sitting on his shoulders with a bright smile. "Why?" I asked. "He knows you because Louis hasn't shut up about you!" Harry yelled as he pushed Louis hard enough that he fell face first on the floor. I errupted into laughter as Louis jumpped up and fought back.