Chapter 6: The Signing

"OMG,OMG,OMG! I am meeting ONE DIRECTION today!" Payton, running around around our room like a mad person. "Okay,Okay calm down!" I said grabbing her in to a bear hug. I was excited as she was I just didn't know how to show it.Payton calmed down a little and then asked "Don't you think you're a little overdressed?". "What? Oh my gosh I need to change!" I said frantically, I wanted to look absolutely perfect.I scanned my body in the mirror. I was wearinga black and white stripped, stright cut dress that stopped just abouve my knees, paired with my red converse. "Do I look like a zebra?" I asked thuring around to look at Payton, "No of course not! I would of said if you did" she answered. "Now let's go". Payton jumped off the bed straightening out her T-shirt, that had 'back off if you ain't Tommo' painted on it. She made it in art class.

We walked or should I say half sprinted to the bus stop. The signing was at a music store downtown. After a half an hour bus ride we arrived in town. We had to walk a few streets to get to the store.

It was crowded to say the least, girls with posters everwhere. They had more posters than they had clothes. Now I really felt overdressed. We stood in the long queue, awaiting our chance to meet our idols. Why did Payton and I have to choose the biggest boyband in the world to be obsessed with?.

The line went faster than I expected, maybe it was because two girls fainted.I don't know, but all I knew was that I was two girls away from meeting One Direction. I shoveled the Take Me home album and the Up All Night album out of my bag and gave one to Payton.

Finally, It was our turn. We were instructed by a very large security gaurd that we were to meet the boys in the order, Niall,Harry,Liam,Louis then Zayn.

"Hello 'ere" Niall Greeted in his adorable Irish accent. I almost grabbed him and ran away. Almost. "Hi I'm Payton and this is my sister Gabby. You're really cute!" Payton said as Niall signed our items. "Thanks, your cute too" Niall said laughing a little "I know" Payton replied sweetly as she moved on to Harry. How was she speaking in full sentences? I couldn't even utter on word. I was that star struck. "Gabz, don't follow me. Go on to Liam". Payton said push me into Liams direction. I made a quick mental note to give her a lecture on bossyness. Liam and I exchanged Hello's and How are you's and I moved over to Louis (aka my baby love)

"Hello Lovely" Louis greeted flashing me one of his brilliant smiles. I tried not to swoon when our hands accidentally brushed when he took my CD. "Hi Louis" I replied shyly "Well what's your Name?" He asked, smiling like he knew it already. "G-Gabrielle" I stuttered. He signed the CD and handed it back to me. I looked down to see what he'd written, it said 'Stay lovely Princess badass'. Where had I heard before? I thought before handing the CD over to Zayn.

Princess badass. Wait. "OH MY GOD!" I burst out. "But-But You and HIM and, and OH MY GOD!" I yelled staring at Louis, shocked. "Payton! We're leaving!" I shouted breathlessly "But Gabby I-" I cut her off. "NOW!" I demanded breaking Louis gaze as I turned around. "Don't mind her, she fogot to take her pills" I heard Payton say and someone chuckle. OH MY GOD! PigeonLover143 is LOUIS TOMLINSON!.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was still in shock about today's happenings. I don't know if I should fangirl or be angry. So I fangirled for a little while and then I was angry. I got up from the floor of my room and logged on to twitter. I was going to give this boy a piece of my mind.

@Its_Gabby1D: WHAT THE HELL MATE?!

I dm'd. He replied fast.

@PigeonLover143: Hi

@Its_Gabby1D: Don't you 'Hi' me you slug!

@PigeonLover143: Aw don't be mad at me.I'm sorry.

@Its_Gabby1D: You can shove that sorry where the sun don't shine!

I was mad. Scratch that I was furious!.

@PigeonLover143:The lads and I are at Kitty's coffee shop,come and I'll explain.

Kitty's was just down the street from here and Payton was at a sleep over. I really needed to have this explained.So I shoved my uggs and a hoodie on and headed out.

I was so mad, I didn't even care who saw me in my Hello Kitty shorts.

@Its_Gabby1D: On my way. You better buy me a coffee and four donuts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A\N]

Bree:

Hi Guys's Hop you enjoyed the chapter!:D Please Comment and vote Love You guys lots.

Meezie:

Uhm ... Thanks for reading! push for 100 reads by morning? LOVE Y'ALL!! Tell us what you think, I also just found out that if u don't have a watt pad account u can't vote or comment (unless you have a BB) so tell us your comments on twitter (Bree: @ihartZaynMalik. Meezie: @Miss_Lameez)