Chapter 18: The Apology.

What I realized last night was that Louis was the first person i fully trusted (other than Payton). I told him about my past and that was something I never thought I'd do. I let him break down the walls I spent years building up. I was stupid to think that Louis and I could be together without any complications.

I spent the whole of last night crying while I was on the phone with Zayn. He was silent and didn't feed me false hope by saying 'Its gonna be okay' and that's what I liked about Zayn. He was easy to talk to and gave the best advice, he knew how to make you feel okay.

It four in the morning currently and Payton was fast asleep curled up in a ball next to me. I was wide awake staring at the ceiling, I felt paralyzed, my mind not responding to my body's order to get some sleep. I was pull out of my trance state by the buzzing of my cell phone. I didn't even bother checking who it was. "What?" I asked annoyed, who calls and four in the freaking morning?. "Uhm...Gabby? Sorry I woke you up" I heard Louis voice say. I rolled on to my stomach, "No, not you didn't wake me" I stated. I heard Louis take a deep breath "I called to...apologize" he said.

"Okay" I said bluntly, I wasn't in the best mood.

"I overreacted, I just felt like you we really distant and you didn't feel the same about me anymore you know?" Louis explained. I stayed silent for a moment, processing everything. He was right, I was a bit distant. But how could I help it? His sisters teamed up against me with Eleanor 'Top model for Gucci and other fancy fashion designers'. "You're right, I have been distant. And I'm sorry. I guess I just felt insecure with Eleanor being you public girlfriend and stuff" I told him honestly. Louis laughed, the beautiful sound was like happiness, I couldn't help but smile. "Please Gabz, Eleanor's got nothing on you babe" he said. We spoke for a few minutes and then said our goodbyes. Everything was back to normal between us. I guess our fight was just a bump in the road. It's not a real relationship till you have a bit of drama right?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Authors Notes]

Bree: Thanks guys right for reading loves. Pleeeeease make an effort to Vote.Comment and Fan us. And thanks for reading. Love you all:)

Meezie: MASSIVE thank you to all!! We love everyone!! But as stated, there won't be any uploads this weekend. Only Monday - Friday. All I can say is, THIS chapter is romantic and Mondays chapter will be ... Emtional (for the lack of a better word)

Please VOTE

Please COMMENT

Please FAN