Chapter 37: Confessions

***LOUIS' POV***

I was BEYOND happy that Gabby was okay, no words could discribe how relieved I was. This past week has been very emotionally straining on all of us, especially me. I never left the hospital for five days, today was the first day I came home, but I wasn't planning on staying long. I took a very quick, but satisfying shower and got dressed. We didn't get to stay with Gabby in the hospital room for long, Nurse Jane kicked us out because Gabby needed to rest.

I drove as fast as I could back to the hospital. I needed to see my girl.

She was sitting upright in the hospital bed, she didn't have that glow she always had. Her skin was pale. But she was alive and getting better, that was all I needed. Payton was asleep, curled up in a ball in the bed opposite Gabby's.

"Hey Lou" she said when she saw me stand in the door way. She smiled but it looked weak. It hurt to see her so weak. "Hey...are you feeling better?" I ask, entering the room and sitting down on the chair beside her bed.

"I would feel much better if everybody would stopped asking me the same darn question" She replied sarcastically. There's my girl. I chuckled and I saw a twinkle in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Okay queen of sarcam. How does it feel to be a surviver of a plane crash?" I asked. She grinned at me. "It feels pretty damn awesome! I feel...Indestructible." She said. I laughed loudly. "You are." I said. Our eyes locked, and the world made sense again. Staring into her eyes was like seeing the most perfect sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***GABRIELLE'S POV***

Louis and I were having one of those moments, where we freeze out the entire world and say nothing. Even though we were silent, I knew what he was thinking. It was like we were linked telepathically.

"I'm sorry for what I said back in Hawaii" he said, stroking my cheek. I frowned. Why is he sorry? I was the one who started it. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I'm sorry for throwing ice tea on El and making you jealous with Zayn and ...Everything I did that hurt you. I am so, so sorry" I said, I can't stop the tears that stream down my face.

"Hey..don't cry. It's okay" Louis cooed calmly, wiping the tears from my eyes with the sleeve of his jersey. "No, Louis it's not okay! It's not!" I say frantically, I think this medication I'm on is making me crazy. "It is okay. Eleanor forgives you. And Zayn he loves you. Its okay. You acted under impulse and I'm to blame too" he said, standing up. This makes me cry more.

"Stop saying it's okay. Its not. I was...a complete bitch and I deserve this" I said gesturing to my injuries. Louis face grew pale. "Don't. Don't...you EVER say that again. You do NOT deserve this" he hissed threw his teeth. I looked down at my hands, avoiding eye contact with Louis. "I don't deserve you..." I whispered. I peeked at Louis, he was staring at me in disbelief. "You really don't know how amazing you are, do you?" He asked.

"You're amazing..." I said.

"No..you are" he argued, tucking my hair behing my ear.

"You're a liar" I said, smirking up at him.

"You're a...perfect being" Louis challenged.

"I love you" I say, before I can stop myself. I close my eyes...not wanting to see his reaction. What if he didn't feel the same? What if he lost his feelings for me.

"I love you more" he whispered in my ear, his breath tickling my neck making me giggle.

I open my eyes and smile at Louis. It hurts to smile, due to the damn concussion.

"I'd hug you...but I don't want to hurt you" Louis says, sitting back down.

"Well then I will have to speed up my recovery process just so I can squeeze you into a hug" I say.

"Ahhhhhh!" I hear someone shriek. It's Harry. "GUYS they're back together! Niall you owe me five pounds" he shouts. I laugh, but stop due to the pain in my rib.

The boys are in the hospital room making jokes on behalf of Louis. Teasing us about how cheesy we are.

I realise that these boys are the family Payton and I have been waiting for. I am completely content with where I am now, dispite all I've been through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AuthorsNote

Meezie: So, like hey:) First, if Lou lost his feelings for Gabby, I would have drank a glass of cold bleach. Second, this is the second last chapter. Bree and I have a BIG twist to put in the LAST chapter. No one is expecting it, except the people who's been asking for it. Third, this is the final authors note. There won't be one in the final chapter, to give off the...finalness (if that's even a word). Fourthly, MASSIVE thank you to everyone for supporting us when two 16 year old girls decided to try something completely new with the hopes of sharing their talent with the world (just the wattpad community) love you all almost as much as I love One Direction, I'll MISS YOU ALL! Peace out homies until the next story lovelies!

Bree: Okay so this is the final AN. I would just like to that everyone who has been reading promoting, commenting, voting and giving your predictions and ideas. I'm gonna miss the hassel of writing a chapter every second day and posting at EXACTLY 12 'o clock in the afternoon(south african time). Thanks for all the suppport. The characters really grew on me and one of them bares my name so yeah. Thanks Bitches and have a great school year. BYE LOVE YOU:). xx