Chapter 24:Change

I sat in starbucks, Payton was beside me eating a blueberry muffin. Danielle walked through the door dressed in a white shirt and jeans. How she managed to look like a goddess in simple clothing was beyond me. "Hello my pretties" She greeted sitting down.

"Hi Dani" Payton and I greeted together.

After ordering our drinks Danielle leaned forward and said, "Okay, Let's cut to the chase. Why did you and Lou break up?". I sighed and looked over to Payton, she was oblivious to our conversation, Playing angry birds on Dani's iPhone. "Okay, so you know how Lou and El were fake dating right? He said it was to protect me and for I while I actually believed him. Eleanor...she made us drift" I stopped to take a breath. Danielle was listening patiently sipping her latte.

"His mum and sisters think I'm a gold digger, all because of Ms Top Model. Everybody literally worships the ground she walks on" I said. Dani shook her head, her curls flying in her face "I don't think Lou really likes Eleanor, Gabz. I think his...just heartbroken" She said.

"Dani, I know he likes her. He looks at her like she shits sunshine!" I state furiously. Payton gasped and her head shot up from the phone, "You said a bad word" her face scrunched up. Dani and I laughed. "I'll buy you another muffin and juice if you promise not to tell anyone" I offered. Payton nodded eagerly and looked back at the phone.

"Okay so on a lighter note...what do you want to do when you're done with school?" Dani asked. "I want to be a writer" I answered easily, "it's my passion, it comes naturally to me".

"That's cool. I feel the same way, I've always wanted to be a dancer and now I am" she stated proudly. Dani should be proud, not many people follow their dreams.

"Do you want to travel?" Danielle asked. "Yeah! Oh god as soon as I'm done with university I'm moving to london" I replied exciedly. I had it all planned out, I would graduate school, get a scholorship so I could study literature and when I finished, I would take Payton away from her. We would have a new life...in London.

"You know what?!" Dani exclaimed, earning some dirty looks from other starbucks customers."You should leave every thing here and move to London" she continued. Was she insane?.

"Are you crazy? I can't just pack up and leave" I said.

"And why's that?" Dani asked, raising her perfectly plucked eyebrow.

"Well...there's school, work..." I ran out of reasons to stay in Sydney, but that doesn't mean I have to pack and leave.

"Dude, you turn eighteen in a month so your dad won't be able to stop you, if that's what you're worried about" she said. Danielle made a good point, and I needed a change.

"Atleast consider it Gabby. It'll be good. For you and Payton" Dani said getting up and giving Payton and I a hug then leaving.

Payton and I did really need a change of scenery, but moving to London was just ridiculous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Authors Notes]

Bree: Like the chapter??. Do you think we portrayed Dani well?. She's such a sweetheart! I lover her anywayy...Comment, Vote and all that jazz. Love you all!

Meezie : haha! What Bree said! People probably getting tired of my 'MASSIVE thank you's, neh? Sorry, its a reflex! Massive thanks!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

:)