Chapter 38 : The Real Thing and The Cover Up

**GABRIELLE POV**

After a whole month Payton and I were finally released. You have no idea how relieving that is! Hospital food is...sour rice and raw meat with stale bread and flat diet coke lite. I was two seconds away from downing a glass of bleach with a dash of OMO or Mac washing powder. But we survived, thanks to Lou and the lads.

Louis.

Tomlinson.

Is.

My.

Boyfriend.

Forever this time.

Okay, enough of Louis time. Payton doesn't have to come back for physio. Her arm is all healed up, her bruises are patched up and slowly disappearing. Except the mark on her forehead. The doctor said it was a mark only plastic surgery could cover up. The doctor was kind enough to explain to Payton that it was more like a battle scar. Not many people survive plane crashes. And she was one of FIVE people that did. She should flaunt that scar like she would for a new dress.

She listened. She likes bragging.

My concussion has been subdued and my ribs have been plastered. As long as I don't do anything too draining for too long, I'll be just fine. And I shouldn't forget to take my meds.

"Never forget the meds."

I've been told over 100 times! I'm not a little kid anymore! I won't forget!...wait, where did I put it? Right! In my purse. Pffft, I knew that!

Anyway, so a few weeks back One Directions world tour started. First stop had been Cape Town, South Africa. They met thousands of fans in South Africa and Liam loved the waves at Camps Bay beach. Niall found out South Africa is the birth place of Nandos and he fangirled in public, I believe. Harry hit up a few clubs and met a mysterious girl, according to Harry 'Black is beautiful' I shall agree and say no more. Zayn and Lou did shopping but then they left and moved on to Australia, my home. No, its not my home anymore. London is.

The tour went as scheduled, until two days ago. As soon as the doctor had given me the 'okay' to go home, Jane (my new favourite nurse) phoned Lou.

After two hours of fighting between Lou, Niall, Liam, Haz, Zayn, Paul, Mr Baxter, management team and Jane. THEY decided it would be okay for Lou to fly back to London to help me settle back into my apartment with Payton for a few days. A few days being three days and three nights.

I was excited to see my boyfriend (yeah, my BOYFRIEND LOUIS TOMLINSON. Great. Looks like I'm going to fangirl all from over again until the novelty of being Louis' girlfriend wears off. Again) and to go home. Payton too. She kept jumping up and down. She missed Louis as much as I did.

He'll be staying over by us for the next three days. Dance party!

_____________________________________

"Tell me again, WHY did Payton need to go to your mom?" I asked as we stepped into my apartment for the first time in months. "Because mum, Lottie, Fiz, Daisy and Phoebe missed her" he heaved as he dropped my case in the living room and fell over it. "Besides, mum says we need more time...to talk things through" he heaved. "Talk what things through? You're my boyfriend. Everyone accepts that I'm your girlfriend" I stated as I bit into my apple and hopped onto the kitchen counter. Lou smirked and took my hand "Yes, you are and no one is taking you away. Ever again" With that I made up my mind. I led me to the bedroom. Without hesitation, moving to the bed.

[[MATURE MOMENT. This scene is an extract from the House Of Night series 'Awakened'. We may have tweaked it a bit, so it isn't an EXACT replica of what happens in the book. We have NO clue how to write scenes like this. Enjoy]]