Chapter 5

Hey guys! On to Chapter 6! Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been slammed with Midterms! Just ask OlympusPlayer! Speaking of her, we both have a joint account with another friend (SnowFlake95) and you should check it out! We have three of the same stories up about 3 friends from the same book, but its just in different perspectives. My character is Cammie! Check it out at our account on SnowRose6912! Anyways, Chapter 5....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

       I stared at him. Not believing a word he was saying. Because it couldn't be true, not at all. But some how, he thought it was.

       I was a werewolf's mate,

       "Wait...what are you saying? That's impossible! You can only be mates with another werewolf. I am a vampire!" I said to Jack. He shook his head as he chuckled, like this was a joke. Which, in fact, it was not!

       "Elsie, don't you see? Don't you feel that? When were close, when our eyes meet? I've always been told I will know who my mate is when I see her. And Elsie, the second I laid eyes on you when you walked into that classroom, I knew."

       I finally looked him in the eye, being pulled mentally and physically closer to him. "Yes, I did feel something when I first saw you. Maybe its just because I thought you were cute or something!" he smirked when I said this. "But you have to understand that we can't be mates! I barely even know you! How can I love someone I just met based on the fact that something inside me is telling me too?!"

       "You have to give into that feeling Elsie. It's the only way you'll know if were truly meant to be together. It's obvious we have an attraction for one another," he stated as he winked at me, I blushed and looked down at my feet, "But I want to know the real Elsie Amber hiding under you. I want to love you, not just because my werewolf instincts are telling me to."

       I looked at him, and I swear my knees almost fell out underneath me. That was all I had ever wanted, all I had ever asked for. For someone to love me, not because of my looks or because they were told. He wanted to know me, and that would be the greatest gift someone to give me. And here Jack Florence was, a werewolf, meant to be my enemy, giving me just that.

       "Jack...You would do that?"

       He rolled his eyes like this was so obvious and dumb of me to ask. "Of course! Anything to make you happy. I don't care what other people think. I just want to be with you. We can call it a date, I guess?"

       "Sooo....are you, like, asking me out?" I questioned.

       He cocked his head to the side as if to really think about it, then nodded in response. "Technically, Yes. Did you want to go to that Coffee shop down the street, lets say Saturday Afternoon?"

       At first I stared blankly at him. This was so ridiculous! He was seriously asking me out! And I think I'm seriously going to say...yes?"

       "Yes!" I said, a little to loud. I covered my mouth in embarrassment.

       He laughed at me. "You're cute."

       I then herd feet coming up the stairs from down below. That was when I remembered he was a werewolf in a house of vampires. He really shouldn't be here right now...

       "Um, you have to go. NOW." I told him while pushing him towards the window he came in. It was effortless, considering my super strength.

       Just as he was about to pounce down to the ground, I remembered something. :Wait! Does anyone else know about...us?"

       He shook his head as he got ready to jump. "Hell no! But I'm gonna tell my sis Devon first. Hopefully she'll understand. But the other are going to be pissed!"