Comet Comes To Earth

Comet's P.O.V

     Far far away in a magical land called Mewni lived a prince named Comet Dragonfly.

     Comet slid drown the railings of the castle and fell seated on the floor.

     "I'M OKAY!"

     A ton of people call me reckless and irresponsible just because I like to do things...my way. And because I fight monsters, ride unicorns, basically, I like to have fun! And since today is my fourteenth birthday, I'm gonna have even more fun! And today is finally the day I get to have the royal magic wand!

     I burst through the castles front doors riding my flying cloud named cloudy. I could see everyone on the sides watching me as I put on a mini show just to get to the back of the room. The back of the room, there was my parents holding the magic wand. I immediately began reaching for it bursting in excitement. I couldn't wait any longer.

     "Now Comet, this wand is a MAJOR responsibility. If it falls into the hands of evil forces, the universe could possibly be destroyed!" warned my father. I snatched the wand out my father's hand before he could say anymore. The wand turned from a huge diamond heart to a long pink stick with a star inside surrounded by dragonfly wings. My eyes sparkles.

     "Oh...my...GOSH." I tackled both of my parents to the floor with a gigantic hug. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I keep repeating. I broke the hug to let them stand up again. "I promise, I got this. I won't let ya down!"

     I watched the flames cover Mewni over a rainbow from a far distance and then looked at my wand, scratching my head.

     "I wonder where I went wrong..."

*     *     *

     "NOOOOOO!" I cried. "PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTERRRRR!" My mother simply took my hands off of the end of her dress. "I DON"T WANNA ATTEND SAINT ODIS' SCHOOL FOR THE BAD PRINCESSSSS."

     "Sweetheart, we're not sending you there, so you can stop whining now," informed my mother. I blinked.

     "Oh."

     "Yet..." growled my father. I frowned once again.

     "We're sending you to this place called...Earth." I tilted my head.

     "Earth?" I repeated.

     "Yes, Earth. It's much more safer there." My mother began to whistle as my father pushed me into a carriage. "Manifer?"

     "Yes my queen!" he answered immediately.

     "Open the portal to Earth please." Manifer pulled out a pair of dimensional scissors and cut open a portal. Then she bowed to let me go through. I poked my head out the window sadly to see my home Mewni one last time, then I poked my head back inside and sighed, holding my wand.

     "Bye bye Mewni..."

*     *     *

     It didn't take long to arrive to this strange place called Earth. When I looked out the window, I saw people crowding around the horses that rode me here and taking pictures of it. I read the sign of the place I was in front of aloud.

     "Echo...Creek Academy?" Manifer helped me out the carriage and I followed my parents inside the strange place. "What's this?" I asked my father.

     "Well, this is your new school. A place to learn new things." I rolled my eyes and continued looking around.

     "Sounds, borrrrringggg," I exaggerated. My mother chuckled.